Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Oblivion

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

Default Re: Oblivion

Quote Originally Posted by Zephik View Post
    It took me like an entire week just to get to level 2. You're making good time! ...although, that could of been because I wanted to explore more than anything. lol

The boogey man is going to visit you in your sleep eventually. Thats all I'm saying. ;P
    He has already visited me. I accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by x88x View Post
    O_o you killed a guard at level 1?? Are you cheating?
    No, Him and the guard had been fighting for a good 5 min before I decided to step in. I swung my sword at the ogre and the guard stepped in between us and got hit in the back. I still had to kill the ogre and a few fire balls took care of him.

Quote Originally Posted by xRyokenx View Post
    Yeah, it takes waaaay too long to level at times. I lost a save game that was around level 15 or so (took me quite a while to get there) with good gear and whatnot and lost interest in the game. The start should be way faster.
    Funny thing is that I thought it was automatic and did not know about sleeping. The little icon was there for like 2 hours before I bought a bed in an Inn.

I do appreciate the 15 extra spaces to carry stuff. It was getting hard to do anything without having to remove items. I then found a town I could sell stuff in and got it down to 70 that I was still carrying.

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

I'm not gonna lie, the Imperial Armor (with a red hood) looks pretty sweet on my character. muahahahaha
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

I didn't notice the icon for a while, as well. Now it sits there and annoys me. I kind of like how it works in Fallout 3 more... you level up right when you get the experience and it shows a bar.

Am I getting harassed whenever I try to enter a town because I have stolen items on me? Its getting old. I am trying to join the Fighters guild and can not do anything for guards trying to kill me.

It's probably because you killed a guard. If you hit F1 and go to the tab all the way on the right you will see that you have a bounty for some reason. Odds are it will be 1k as you killed someone. If you accidentally hit someone and they start attacking you, they may yield if you hold up your shield/block with your weapon and try to talk to them.

I see.
    < only has $456 gold right now. Oh well.

You could also stay in jail but some of your skills would drop.

Just spend some time in jail, its not that bad the first offense I think. Just a couple points taken here and there and maybe on skills that you don't even use.

You could also cheat. But I advise against it because it really does ruin the game. The only cheat I ever use is the money cheat. Makes it a bit easier without taking away too much from the game. Still more fun without though I think. I've played the game too many times to care now though. lol
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Yeah, once you know the codes they're too simple to forget. I just wish there were a way to set up a custom game to start at a higher level and whatnot. There's a mod/addon I would LOVE to see, so that I don't have to play through the same crap constantly.

Woot! Level 3 Wood Elf Custom Battlemage (Major Skills: Blade, Heavy Armor, Restoration, Destruction, Acrobatics, Athletics, and one other that I can't remember. lol)