Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: Oblivion

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default Re: Oblivion

Are there any mods that open up the surrounding lands? Man it sucks to be traveling around and then have a message say you can't go any further. Whats the point of having these huge lands on the map when you can't even travel to them? lol
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

There was this awesome project that converted Morrowind's data to where it works for Oblivion, but Bethesda shut it down. For some reason they really don't want people making content from other games to work in with current ones, or something. I really didn't understand their reasoning behind it.

Maybe they plan on doing it themselves? That would the AWESOME. Everything re-done to oblivion standards would be insane. Although if it takes about 4 years for each game... that's about... a lot. lol

It would take forever to get anywhere too, but hey, no different than WoW.

Just watched the original Morrowind trailer. L.O.L. Man we've come a long way. Still pretty impressive though, especially for its time.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/221744...owind_trailer/

Bethesda always creates the most insanely moving and impressive sound tracks too.
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

I don't know if this was already posted in the thread and didn't feel like going back and reading all the pages but elderscrolls 2 daggerfall is a free download now:

http://www.elderscrolls.com/download...oads_games.htm

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

I have been fighting in the arena. Moved up 5 ranks so far. Its an easy way to make $$.

Probably a good way to level too.

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

Lvl 3 and only about 7 hours playing time

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killa_Ape View Post
    I don't know if this was already posted in the thread and didn't feel like going back and reading all the pages but elderscrolls 2 daggerfall is a free download now:

http://www.elderscrolls.com/download...oads_games.htm
    If they follow the trend that they did with Arena, and that I think I remember seeing them stating at some point, at the 10-year anniversary of each game it becomes free.

Anodized

After reading this thread again, I think I'll have to find this game. It sounds a lot like Fallout 3 as far as the gameplay. I just watched this review also: Link to Google Video
    Will

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    After reading this thread again, I think I'll have to find this game. It sounds a lot like Fallout 3 as far as the gameplay. I just watched this review also: Link to Google Video
    Fallout 3 was actually made by the same studio, using the same engines, so yeah, it probably is rather similar. I got Fallout 3 last week, but haven't gotten around to playing it yet; it was crashing, so I decided to play Oblivion instead, then it was crashing too...obviously... and by the time I fixed the problem, I was hooked on Oblivion again....I spent about 12 hours straight playing it yesterday....stupid BethSoft, making too awesome games... maybe it's a good thing that they haven't made an MMO yet