Thread: Your bricked psp

Default Your bricked psp

I am looking to find a bricked psp or two for my ??? w.e you are looking for I may have or have access to. Let me know you guys are so helpful. Pictures of briefcase pc coming soon.
    Regedit'ed, Rooted, and Jailbroke anymore questions?
    Here’s a bumper sticker I’d like to see: “We are the proud parents of a child who’s self-esteem is sufficient that he doesn’t need us promoting his minor scholastic achievements on the back of our car.”

Default Re: Your bricked psp

I have a working PSP I'm willing to sell. It's the original one. Has custom firmware on it. There is an issue with the sound though, headphone port and speakers are damaged, might be fixable but I don't care enough to do it myself. I have the neoprene slipcase and a wall charger for it. I mostly used it for wifi and a music player until the sound went out. Make me an offer, and I'll consider trades depending what you have.
    In Progress An Updated (Mac) Classic
    Completed Performa, BOX
    Hiatus Highrise
    Upcoming NightShift
    Cancelled Dell XPS, Framed, Busy

Does the battery hold a good charge? I have a bookshelf full of ps2 games a slim ps2, a bass guitar (would want cash on top of the trade, shipping is nuts on it as well), got a couple of psu's not sure what wattages and were working last time I plugged them in. Have an ipod video that I am going back and forth on whether or not I want to get rid of it, plenty of battery life left holds a charge very well however needs a new casing from rapid repair or the like. Several cd burners and i believe one dvdrom. Also what issue caused the sound to stop working? Has the headphone jack failed? If not interested in any of this i would say somewhere around $40
    Here’s a bumper sticker I’d like to see: “We are the proud parents of a child who’s self-esteem is sufficient that he doesn’t need us promoting his minor scholastic achievements on the back of our car.”

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    Does the battery hold a good charge? I have a bookshelf full of ps2 games a slim ps2, a bass guitar (would want cash on top of the trade, shipping is nuts on it as well), got a couple of psu's not sure what wattages and were working last time I plugged them in. Have an ipod video that I am going back and forth on whether or not I want to get rid of it, plenty of battery life left holds a charge very well however needs a new casing from rapid repair or the like. Several cd burners and i believe one dvdrom. Also what issue caused the sound to stop working? Has the headphone jack failed? If not interested in any of this i would say somewhere around $40
    I haven't used it in a while but the battery was decent and holds a good charge last I remember. I am pretty sure the issue with sound is mechanical or a loose wire type thing. Started out with sound only in one ear then lost totally. I might be interested in some of the PS2 games or maybe the bass guitar if you get me more details on it. I'll send you a PM to discuss this further.
    In Progress An Updated (Mac) Classic
    Completed Performa, BOX
    Hiatus Highrise
    Upcoming NightShift
    Cancelled Dell XPS, Framed, Busy

Is anybody still interested not getting any replies on this anymore

I haven't touched my psp in days.
    Please read the TOS regarding links in signatures. We don't take kindly to that sort of thing. -The Mods

I am trying to get a hold of a 1000 or 2000 system preferably the latter, but every deal so far has fallen through or people stop replying pms *cough*chaksq*cough*

Bumpin this and still looking for a bricked possibly non bricked 1k or preferably 2k psp

WWMD- What Would MacGyver Do? Mark_Hardware's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    *cough*chaksq*cough*
    lmao

sorry buddy, nothin new...
    My name is Mark Hardware, and I approved this message.

Project; Mark1
    (On hold until......)

like the Swedish Chef with a Screwdriver gntlkilr's Avatar

Ebay. I bought one 3 weeks ago that works great now after some Pandora magic.

"Voltage is like a big lake of milk surrounded by giant chocolate chip cookies. But if the chocolate chip cookies happen to break, the milk coming out is your current."