Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Six Flags sucks

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

Default Six Flags sucks

Well, if you have kids. Six Flags is soooooo boring. With two little kids, all you do is go from kiddie ride to kiddie ride and then leave. No coasters at all.
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

Like a Lightning Bolt in Your Cheerios! Drum Thumper's Avatar

Default Re: Six Flags sucks

Maybe it's because I'm new to this parenting thing, but that actually sounds like a helluva lot of fun, watching the youngsters have the time of their lives.
    Quote Originally Posted by artoodeeto View Post
    aw heck guys. We're modders. Let's just build our own, shall we?

DrumThumper.net || The Brewing Art ||
    My Flickr Stream

You should visit Busch Gardens, Islands of Adventure, or Universal Studios.

It depends on which Six Flags you go to. Saying Six Flags suck is like saying Kawasaki sucks when you actually think a Kawasaki Vulcan Mean Streak sucks. Six Flags Over Georgia has been tons of fun for me from 4 years old all the way up til now, and there are plenty of coasters too.

So, which park did you go to?
    I would really like my Thermaltake prizes... Thanks everyone for my wonderful prizes!

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Datech View Post
    It depends on which Six Flags you go to. Saying Six Flags suck is like saying Kawasaki sucks when you actually think a Kawasaki Vulcan Mean Streak sucks. Six Flags Over Georgia has been tons of fun for me from 4 years old all the way up til now, and there are plenty of coasters too.

So, which park did you go to?
    Heck yes. Six Flags over Georgia is the spot.

Superman
    Acrophobia
    The Great American Scream Machine

I could keep going. I miss spending all day at six flags and then hitting up the ATL clubs that night.

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Man, I want a Six Flags! All we have around here is Silverwood, which is alright, but it ain't no Six Flags thats for sure. Although they just added a pretty good sized water park so thats pretty nice. At $50 a ticket, ugh, I just can't afford it these days. I want to ride the Log Flume gosh darnit! lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatSatan View Post
    Well, if you have kids. Six Flags is soooooo boring. With two little kids, all you do is go from kiddie ride to kiddie ride and then leave. No coasters at all.
    Better make it more of a social event next time. When its just with the family, its really more of a watching the kids have fun thing, while if you invite some more people around your age, you can ditch the gals to watch the kids while you and your friends/family go roller coaster hopping for awhile. ^_^
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by ForumsBiggestPeter View Post
    You should visit Busch Gardens, Islands of Adventure, or Universal Studios.
    The 3 roller coasters at Island of Adventure are Awesome. I mean, sure, there's only 3, but still. Otherwise totally awesome. Then there's the Jurassic park ride, the water stuff, 3D spiderman was Fantastic... I liked it when I went there. $80 per head is a bit pricey (I'm assuming, I don't really know the market) but if you spend 10 hours there then its only 8 per hour, so it's good.
    You love my sig.

Local laser guy! Collinstheclown's Avatar

We have Hershey Park, and a Six Flags.

I still have a ticket for Hershey, gonna go soon!

-CollinstheClown

Quote Originally Posted by Zephik View Post
    Man, I want a Six Flags! All we have around here is Silverwood, which is alright, but it ain't no Six Flags thats for sure. Although they just added a pretty good sized water park so thats pretty nice. At $50 a ticket, ugh, I just can't afford it these days. I want to ride the Log Flume gosh darnit! lol

Better make it more of a social event next time. When its just with the family, its really more of a watching the kids have fun thing, while if you invite some more people around your age, you can ditch the gals to watch the kids while you and your friends/family go roller coaster hopping for awhile. ^_^
    they are seriously charging 50 bucks for silverwood now? unless something has seriously changed (which I am sure it has) in the years since I've been there they are ripping you off. when we went they had two coasters and a bunch of state fair-type rides that were fun but def. have had more fun elsewhere. We southeastern Idahoans go to Lagoon in Utah, only around 30 bucks for a ticket and they have all kinds of rides. (still, not near as much fun as six flags)
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by billygoat333 View Post
    they are seriously charging 50 bucks for silverwood now? unless something has seriously changed (which I am sure it has) in the years since I've been there they are ripping you off. when we went they had two coasters and a bunch of state fair-type rides that were fun but def. have had more fun elsewhere. We southeastern Idahoans go to Lagoon in Utah, only around 30 bucks for a ticket and they have all kinds of rides. (still, not near as much fun as six flags)
    They are putting the money to pretty good use. They have like... I think 4, or maybe 5 roller coasters now, a tower of terror-ish like ride and a pretty good sized water park. I was about ten dollars off though, its only $41 for a day pass, plus $4 for parking. So ALMOST $50. lol

http://www.silverwoodthemepark.com/r...ttractions.php

I want to go soooo bad. I love theme park food too. Just making my mouth water already. Corn dogs, hot dogs, hamburgers, chilli cheese fries, elephant ears, amazing waffle ice cream cones, funnel cakes.... good lord. lol
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.