Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The official Oblivion Screen Cap Thread. Post your screen caps here!

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

Default Re: The official Oblivion Screen Cap Thread. Post your screen caps here!

Yep, if you have the retail version of Nights of the Nine you get that add on, but the GOTY edition doesn't have it.
    Project: Elegant-Li *NEW*
    Project: Alpha FINISHED
    Project: LEXA Revival FINISHED
    Project: LEXA FINISHED Bit-Tech MOTM Nominee October 08

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

Default Re: The official Oblivion Screen Cap Thread. Post your screen caps here!

Ok I have to find the horse pack mod. With my luck enchants the 512lbs I can carry are not enough. Even if all I bring into a dungeon with me is a bow, robe, and my enchanted jewelry. I am going to start selling some of my enchanted weapons I have multiples of. I am seriously running out of room.

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

You can always do strength enchants to increase how much you can carry too.

How do you fill up so fast? Do you just take anything and everything? lol 512 pounds should be plenty to go dungeon crawling.
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

I nab most of the heavy armor, and any enchanted weapons / items I find. I sell most of the armor unless I only have a few full sets. I found a necklace back when I was level 10 or so that had a +20 luck and a +15 strength. With out it I can only carry about 430lbs.

Hey that's right, you can buy stuff in this game. lol I haven't bought anything in a long time. Most of what I find is better than anything I can buy and I've become good enough at restoration that I don't need potions. I'm self sufficient! :p
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Yea I don't buy anything unless its a rare book from the first edition. I just sell stuff to all the shops. I am close to 100k gold

Once you hit master mercantile I think you can then invest into shops.

damn does this game have something you can not do?

I was talking to a friend about this game today and he asked if there was a "cheat" where you could fly and I said that their might be a mod that allows that. Anyone seen one?

Never thought about that. I found this though...

http://www.gamecheats.com/xbox-360/t...hrough-objects

Or you could just max out your acrobatics, that's kind of like flying. lol

I can not wait to start making my own armor.