Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is why I quit WoW...

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default This is why I quit WoW...

Because you would meet kids like this every other second of the day. And they would still beat you, too.

I'll bet you a dollar this kid has ADHD. Something about lacking of impulse control or some jazz like that. In any case, this kid has a future as a magician! Seriously, where the hell did his clothes go?? And what was with the remote control insertion?? oh god, I could not stop laughing when he did that. lol
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar

Default Re: This is why I quit WoW...

what a loser...."MY MOMMY CANCELLED MY ACCOUNT!!!" someone needs a serious kick in the nuts

Saw this a few weeks ago. What was he planning on doing with that remote up his a$$ huh?

WWMD- What Would MacGyver Do? Mark_Hardware's Avatar

My preeeccioussssssss!!!
    My name is Mark Hardware, and I approved this message.

Project; Mark1
    (On hold until......)

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

There's a good coming out of the closet joke here somewhere, I just know it...
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

Oblivion kicks WOW's ass anyway.

His brother posted a few other videos of him as well. They are hilarious in a disturbing kind of way. Funny though, lol.

Custom Title Honors BuzzKillington's Avatar

They're just little rich ***k kids posting fake videos. They drive me nuts for a few reasons, some being:

-Parents let them act that way, fake or not.
    -Annoying.
    -A little jealous $$$$$.
    -I wanna rip their braces out and wrap 'em around their necks.

The truck one was sad. It didn't even look to be in that bad of shape! Coat of paint, little rust repair it is a looker. Throw a junk yard small block in it with a huge cam, and you've got a nice little hot rod for next to nothing!
    Current Projects
    -1979 Jeep DJ5 "Mail Jeep"
    -1981 Chevrolet K10

Ok, I'm 15 years old so I guess I have some say in this. First of all, I would be fine driving that truck; it gets me from point a to point b. If anything I would be really happy because it could be a truck I could work on and spend money towards.

also the hummer and jacked f-350 in the video further points to his ****ed up parents and how they let him be like this like someone above said, fake or not. Obviously they have some good amount of money and they 'trained' (couldn't really think of a better word at the time) their screwed up kid to act like this.

Oh, and if I ever acted close to a 1/4 of the amount he did I think my head would pop off due to head bashing from a bat. I don't think my parents would even do it either, my bro would probably set me straight first.
    It's like JFK announcing the moon mission. He had no expertise in space travel, and no way of knowing if it would work. He just announced "we're going to the moon" and then they made it happen because everyone was on the same page and working towards the same goal. If he had said "well, let's get some people in space, and we'll see how far out we can get, and if I find someone to make a rocket strong enough, we could possibly approach the moon's orbit and maybe land" it wouldn't have happened.