Thread: cool case idea need help plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smile cool case idea need help plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey every one first post on computer modding eva i always read about it and all but neva posted but i need help. i am buying a new clear case and i wanna do soemthing wiht my old one its got slide of panels and all that a new one and i wanted to do a kinda metal random design i know thats ahrd to understand but i mean boxes kinda of different heights from like 20 mm to lik 5 and have them on my case and thanhave like allen key bolts in teh corners of each box and have like different size and shap boxs over teh sides and top u know rectangle squae all kinda over lapping mabey some joined by pipes to give an effect of industraial kinda stuff and have grills incorperated into this as well have metal than the grill. kinda of liek teh doom 3 mod for teh hard drive exhaust. also a lil on teh front same kinda stuff grills and all that and mabey stealth my drvies and pc on into one or teh allen key bolts do it has a push button swich be hind it that would be kool. . plz help also i wanna have the kinda pattern on the doom 3 on teh sides wiht teh matal but kinda lines trough it showwing different panels and have those lil bolt bit and yeah any help greaty apreciated.

Default Re: cool case idea need help plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i need help with materials like sould i use sheet meatl i also wanna put a window in it and border it wiht metal and again allen key bolt heads and just metal stuff pipes and all that

ATX Mental Case

What you really need help with is the english language...

ATX Mental Case

Quote Originally Posted by AceX
    What you really need help with is the english language...
    Word

I feel dyslexic reading your post (no offence). The whole thing is a run on sentence. Use punctuations to destinguish your sentences and we could get a better idea of what you are talking about. We can't help if we can't understand... Spell check wouldn't hurt either...

"Welcome to the forums!"

"What the deuce?"..Stewy Griffon

Fresh Paint

sounds to me like a lot of kitbashing; the project i mean. i would search through the forums here on such to give you a better idea on what you can and shouldn't do. you made a couple references to the doom3 project - start there with your kitbashing search and read up on the pointers crimsonsky gives for doing so.

as for materials, just about anything can be used. i'm not the best on either of the topics you need, but hopefully someone will offer a few suggestions to you. i would think sheet metal would be harder to work with making panels like you're wanting than to use a plastic material. grills can be made using a meshing of your choosing cut to fit; easy. though again, i'm not an expert on this.

ace and rich are a bit blunt about it, but cant fault them for that. if your post was cleaner we all might be able to help you more.

Anodized

Three words:

DRAW A PICTURE!

Then maby we could help with the design issues you seem to be having.
    - I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.
    - Douglas Adams -