Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello all new rig

Default Re: Hello all new rig

you should get the last keyboard from razor (i think) its a really good keyboard seen the fact that my friend has this board and i talk out of experience, its a great deal for lots of fun!
    Im Dutch... can i say anything else?!?

Quote Originally Posted by LiTHiUM0XiD3 View Post
    those Z-boards r rly long.... i had... the non-stealth version
    They are looong... I currently have the Merc Stealth and LOVE IT! It takes a pounding and so far the only issue I have had is the plastic coating on the keys starts to wear after a couple of years. I have even spilled a cider on the thing and a quick rinse and dry and no sticky keys (maybe the cider had something to do with the plastic wearing...).

BTW: It is not from Z-board anymore. Steel Series bought them out a while back.
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...

i loved my z-board... and i agree.. it takes quite a pounding.. i smashed it offa the back of my brothers head... like 15 keys popped out... i put em back in... worked fine..
    Quote Originally Posted by nevermind1534 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if somebody sigquotes part of this.

Custom Title Honors Liquid_Scope_99's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LiTHiUM0XiD3 View Post
    i loved my z-board... and i agree.. it takes quite a pounding.. i smashed it offa the back of my brothers head... like 15 keys popped out... i put em back in... worked fine..
    lol thats a good one A picture of that with a big OWNED at the bottom would be cool .

Custom Title Honors

If you have the space and game a lot. The Steelseries would be a good choise. I still have and use mine (Z-board). I've had it for several years now and none of the characters have worn off of it. I can't say I have been as abusive as some of the owners of them though. I use it a few times a week to game and quite often for web surfing/forums. It is definitely not small though. Take your standard keyboard and add another number pad to it is basically what it is. It takes up the whole keyboard tray on our desk. It's more comfortable then using the WADS keys on a standard in my opinion. You can always use them if you want though.

On Backup:: CPU- Q9300 Stock HS/F :: MB- Intel board :: RAM- 4 GB Corsair Dominator DDR2 1066 (2x2GB) :: GFX- 8800GS HDD- 320GB OS; 1x2TB Storage :: ROM- DVD-ROM :: PSU- Antec 48W :: OS- Win7 x64 :: CASE- CM Centurion 590 :: MON- Dell 1708FP :: MOUSE- Logitech G5 ::

yeah im really likeing the look of the steel series

Someone mentioned i should start do a worklog or show whe ni build the new rig well i got my parts but i wanted to build a gaming pc for a while now i bought my case and psu a while ago well the corsair 750thx i bought is bad im tring to get an rma now but i can post pics of the goodies i have now

i couldnt get a good picture of the ram without glare sorry i hope to get a new camera next a practice a lot lol if they rma my psu soon want to build this

i love msi motherboards.

oh and sweet gpu yo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

thanks it looks sweet i tried to take a pic but it just didnt do it justice one cool feature it has i havent built a new pc in a long while but it has a power on and reset switch built into the board It looks awesome dare i say Sexy lol .

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Looks nice. What capacities is that RAM?

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid_Scope_99 View Post
    it has a power on and reset switch built into the board It looks awesome dare i say Sexy lol .
    Heheh, yup, they're great in testing the build....they're also really useful for me since I still haven't put a power button on mightyMite