Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GScreen SpaceBook Dual Monitor Laptop!

Does all his own stunts mittelmeier's Avatar

Default Re: GScreen SpaceBook Dual Monitor Laptop!

That is an awesome laptop, I can see a new laptop for my business in the near future I hope.

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zephik View Post
    lol oh man, it has to be HORRIBLE. They should just advertise it as a portable dual screen desktop that can run on batteries for ten minutes. lol
    Hahaha, no no, it's not "poor battery life" it's a built in UPS!

Seriously though, I can definitely see there being a market for this; props to them for actually making one.

Custom Title Honors BuzzKillington's Avatar

Ohhh man what a waste with hardware options. A rig like that should come with DDR3 and a GTX260 at least with a free MXM and harddrive slot.

It should be up to par with Alienware in gaming performance and then they'd really be competing in the market(s).

otherwise what a sexy design. If it had higher end hardware it would be my dream laptop.

EDIT: They should put a hinge on the back screen so it pops out to meet the outside monitor flush. I think the depth difference may bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzKillington View Post
    Ohhh man what a waste with hardware options. A rig like that should come with DDR3 and a GTX260 at least with a free MXM and harddrive slot.
    Could not agree with you more.

The intended market is video/graphics pro's who need to do video rendering, etc. on the go and need the extra screen space ... they have given them the screen space but only by cutting the rest of the kit back to the point where it basically isn't up to the job it's intended for.

The main buyers will be people with more money than sense.

CB

Custom Title Honors BuzzKillington's Avatar

It's like building a Ferrari and putting a 4cyl in it. Why waste the potential by skimping on hardware.

Gamers, businessmen and graphic professionals. The top three consumers willing to spend most for the TOP of the line.

It's a waste producing such an awesome design only to include hardware that's on its way out the door already.