Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: C++ compiler

Default C++ compiler

well i need a C++ compiler that will work with windows 7 64bit so any help is welcomed
    Quote Originally Posted by lastweek View Post
    Not only will it probably catch fire to your house, it will probably shoot peices out of your case and kill your cat. make sure you video tape your expierment.
    Quote Originally Posted by StormRider View Post
    Write your will before you turn it on

Default Re: C++ compiler

Visual Studio C++ 64 bit
    It's like JFK announcing the moon mission. He had no expertise in space travel, and no way of knowing if it would work. He just announced "we're going to the moon" and then they made it happen because everyone was on the same page and working towards the same goal. If he had said "well, let's get some people in space, and we'll see how far out we can get, and if I find someone to make a rocket strong enough, we could possibly approach the moon's orbit and maybe land" it wouldn't have happened.

borland

Mary had a little lamb. It bumped into a pylon. Ten thousand volts went up its arse and turned its wool to nylon!

Use the Visual Studio Express, or mingw64/mingw32 are free.
    Quote Originally Posted by xRyokenx View Post
    ...I'm getting tired of not being able to figure this crap out because it's apparently made for computer-illiterate people by computer-illiterate people. lol

CodeBlocks works happily.
    Antec Sonata II | Pioneer DVR-212
    Good news! You can follow my website or follow me on twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by crenn View Post
    CodeBlocks works happily.
    CodeBlocks is an IDE, not a compiler (IIRC they use mingw) .
    Quote Originally Posted by xRyokenx View Post
    ...I'm getting tired of not being able to figure this crap out because it's apparently made for computer-illiterate people by computer-illiterate people. lol

Quote Originally Posted by mtekk View Post
    CodeBlocks is an IDE, not a compiler (IIRC they use mingw) .
    Compliments of Wikipedia:

An integrated development environment (IDE) also known as integrated design environment or integrated debugging environment is a software application that provides comprehensive facilities to computer programmers for software development. An IDE normally consists of:
    • a source code editor
    • a compiler and/or an interpreter
    • build automation tools
    • a debugger
    It's like JFK announcing the moon mission. He had no expertise in space travel, and no way of knowing if it would work. He just announced "we're going to the moon" and then they made it happen because everyone was on the same page and working towards the same goal. If he had said "well, let's get some people in space, and we'll see how far out we can get, and if I find someone to make a rocket strong enough, we could possibly approach the moon's orbit and maybe land" it wouldn't have happened.

With my point of view the Miracle C Compiler compiles is a best compiler for c++. I like to use this compiler, Because Its for console provides a multi-window development environment with integrated compiler and linker, and online helpfile documentation.
    Please read Signature Rules

I just to buy Borland C++ 5.5 Compiler last Monday. It is the high performance foundation and core technology of Inprise. It can also support to windows 7 64 bits. Its very nice to use with nice performance.
    See the TOS for rules about links in your signature.

Fresh Paint

I use half a dozen C + + compilers on a regular basis, but it is just a taste. I recommend that people take the standards seriously consider a translator. If possible, avoid compiler, which does not accurately approximate the ISO-standard, or fails to provide a robust implementation of the standard library. C++ compiler is a best compiler than other compiler and easy to use it.
    Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.