Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: EPIC SPAM!-Geda VX690HD, the No.1 MP4 of the World Has Landed with a Strong Storm

The floppy drive is no longer obsolete. AmEv's Avatar

Default Re: EPIC SPAM!-Geda VX690HD, the No.1 MP4 of the World Has Landed with a Strong Storm

http://jionger.com/show/3837/

I'll pull the images into an Imgur album tomorrow.

The good news is, we'll have the images back; the bad news is, there's some watermarking.
    Two years. They were great. Let's make the next ones even better!

Tri.fecta

Default Re: EPIC SPAM!-Geda VX690HD, the No.1 MP4 of the World Has Landed with a Strong Storm

https://imgur.com/a/U8oze

I'd be willing to work with one of the mods to get the images back into place.

Tri.fecta

Talk about weird timing. So I was going through some old external hard drives the other day. I came across a 16GB zip file labeled TBCS. Ends up its a bunch of the old ftp directories from the previous server. Well long story short, I saw this thread and figured it was worth a look. The images for this thread were in there with the right names. I just had to recreate the file structure and pow its back in business.

Thanks for the effort of the imgur, who knows it might still come in handy one day!

Curtis

Why must hard drives fail together? TheMainMan's Avatar

Thanks OvRiDe! I somehow missed this thread when it originally came around and didn't see it until after the images were lost. I just read the post and had a great chuckle. With all of the advanced tech this thing was supposedly packed with, the lighter runs on coal
    TheMainMan

It's interesting to see how absurd it was back in 2009 tech, and how absurd it still is with 2017 tech.

Tri.fecta