Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: EPIC SPAM!-Geda VX690HD, the No.1 MP4 of the World Has Landed with a Strong Storm

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default Re: Geda VX690HD, the No.1 MP4 of the World Has Landed with a Strong Storm

This needs to go into a special hall of fame, this is hilarious and genius!
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Default Re: Geda VX690HD, the No.1 MP4 of the World Has Landed with a Strong Storm

Links removed...

...and signature edited to remove links as well...
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...

Local laser guy! Collinstheclown's Avatar

Default Re: EPIC SPAM!-Geda VX690HD, the No.1 MP4 of the World Has Landed with a Strong Storm

Wow... and to think I actually had to ban this same dude on another forum! (like a month or 2 ago)

-CollinstheClown

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

Default Re: EPIC SPAM!-Geda VX690HD, the No.1 MP4 of the World Has Landed with a Strong Storm

That is fricken gold I want one! Most of the stuff is shopped but it look likes it is actually running XP.
    Need a sig

Measure once, curse twice nevermind1534's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Collinstheclown View Post
    Wow... and to think I actually had to ban this same dude on another forum! (like a month or 2 ago)
    Same here. Somebody posted this spam on Your PC Forums around the same time he posted on your other forum. I thought it to be hilarious. That was a great idea to keep it.
    Help my mini city
    Population Industry Transport Security
    Quote Originally Posted by progbuddy View Post
    It's probably the extreme radiation from the nuclear core in your phone. Push the control rod all the way in.
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend_NY View Post
    I'm not selling it in hell I'm selling it on eBay.

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Someone needs to create an "Internet Spam Hall of Fame", this would win first place hand's down. lol
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

My favorite part:

Some people say that there is something wrong with the HD of the VX690HD; they say it is not the solid-state HD. If you are serious, you will fail.
    I also like his crappy-looking speakers!

I also feel that this should be submitted to some Internet Spam Hall of Fame. If one does not already exist, I'm tempted to start one just for this.

-Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn
    Ideas are just knowledge soaked in alcohol.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn
    Did I just get in a Volvo? Volvo's don't have guns!

HAHAHA! this is the most legendary spam of all times
    is that a 120.9 raddy on your case, or are you just happy to see me?

METO V.1
    METO V.2
    METO V.3
    PC-Beto
    Project M8 [WIP]

Lmfao, that is awesome. The xp loading screen could just be a wallpaper on the second page, as the psp can be used as another screen for a pc, hence appear to run windows. I was just using it under windows 7 two days ago. I'm using it on my current mod, whenever I can actually get well and have time to finish it up lol, and write the app for it that I want.

best.spam.ever
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri