Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: EPIC SPAM!-Geda VX690HD, the No.1 MP4 of the World Has Landed with a Strong Storm

Default Re: EPIC SPAM!-Geda VX690HD, the No.1 MP4 of the World Has Landed with a Strong Storm

I just had to come back and read this epic spam post. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

Default Re: EPIC SPAM!-Geda VX690HD, the No.1 MP4 of the World Has Landed with a Strong Storm

LMAO.. SPAMTASTIC... according to his calculations, the battery can power NYC for a few months...
    Not dead yet

The floppy drive is no longer obsolete. AmEv's Avatar

O.O

W.

O.

W.

L.

O.

L.

Products we wished were real, but aren't.

This is hilarious.
    When I Googled "geda vx690", I saw how bad it was.
    Two years. They were great. Let's make the next ones even better!

Tri.fecta

lmfao.... just read this again, in one pic there is actually an icon labeled "PSP" and apparently Jesus gives knock off psp's to all the little children.

also, my favorite pic. rofl.

Not dead yet

I don't know what the best part is.

1920*1080 on a 5" screen
    4TB HDD, with the moving magnetic head.
    256GB RAM
    Gamma-ray discs, supporting 64TB
    64 cores @ 5.4GHz each
    Comes with pirated XP
    FLAMETHROWER!!!
    Battery can charge NYC for months on end
    E=[DELTA]MC^2... wrong.....!
    Horrible-looking keyboard and speaker
    The fan "pix"
    How they used Google Translate. Seriously. It's an "emulator", not "simulator", FCOL!
    Can't "simulate" xbox, but it can run everything else
    The name knock-offs: ED=WD, CCR=Intel, SONI, etc.
    No official price tag
    If this were real, wouldn't more people have it??????
    OTZ... WHAT??!!??
    Picture of AM2 procy
    They aren't even consistent with the OS! First, it's XP, then it's Vista/7!
    Horrible in PS. The tones are off.
    The pile of renamed products.
    Scale.
    There's something else wrong about this; let me think about this
    (other than it's horrible spam, mind you)

*Yeah; I think that was what I missed. The "winows" thing.
    *The "64-pin" procy. Looking at both pix, they both have WAY more than 64 wires.
    *The procy inconsistency.
    **If the water-filling hole is to small to see, how do you fill it up?

WOW....!

Tri.fecta

all operating systems are versions of winows
    Not dead yet

Measure once, curse twice nevermind1534's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmEv View Post
    OTZ... WHAT??!!??
    I was thinking that maybe their OTZ - OTZ means Open The Zoo is supposed to be OCZ?
    Help my mini city
    Population Industry Transport Security
    Quote Originally Posted by progbuddy View Post
    It's probably the extreme radiation from the nuclear core in your phone. Push the control rod all the way in.
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend_NY View Post
    I'm not selling it in hell I'm selling it on eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by nevermind1534 View Post
    I was thinking that maybe their OTZ - OTZ means Open The Zoo is supposed to be OCZ?
    No, it's just 'Open The Zoo'. I'm quite familiar with this product.
    And yes, the lighter burns coal. Really.
    I'll procrastinate tomorrow.

Is this gonna be another "sarcasm" thread jack??????

Tri.fecta

Banned

Default you will cook for me to drink

Then everyone against us, We still have to be proud of together, and now regret not? Cry? Pain? We have the pride go? You change of heart? When did you start? I give up because she chose as she said I can not afford such a love does not know? Thoroughly memories of our first six years of emotional,,

funny you know I took the clothes to you help me blow the hair, the first drink wedlock remember? ? In the small restaurant, for the first time sent me a gift of crystal dolphins, and received a gift was less than a day I accidentally broke, and two dolphins separated, searched the town's boutiques are not the same as dolphins This is perhaps the fate of it, you tell everyone I was the only truly love you girl, you are your sister for me to play, I was moved to write your first love letter I moved to my hand carved a (Chi) son, and I angrily to buy you a Band-Aid, I also feel bad, you say they hand just for my scars, it is my right hand only left its mark,, Those men let me do Tai turn against them in order to protect you and I cried, I cried, the crowd in the economy in the bus, looking for work, the first to know what love through thick and thin, never betray, what is the first to know 72YAO, the first question I will not kiss, the feeling of the first to know MaMa, your sister will come to take care of me, cook me something to eat, you will eat my wife told me the story of the egg yolk, will tell stories and jokes to me, give me a day off work with a lot of food. Copy of the food you eat well, eat when you always give me a glass of water, you say you have nothing left now too late, never say we pull the hook to break up, you never broke up and I said, We put together a diary of the past thrown into the river, not calendar you remember back to me my hair cut it, you will not let me dye your hair, and, would not let me take the earrings, I do not know why,, You will accompany me to the beach, he said that,,, we will see the sea,,,

cross the road will let me go inside the ,,,,

you give me the first time buy clothes, you say I will buy more expensive clothes, according to ID, but unfortunately lost that ID is your sister, and sent me to work every day riding a bicycle to work that way then I patch the lotus pond, our bicycle was stolen, I believe you will pick me up from work, the results you tricycles to pick me up, we live in that small room, poor, when the mobile phone, a hundred dollars are happy for us everywhere borrow money, our supper is bread, or bread, eating meals work, the bus agent in the crowd. . I was poorer. . . Help you find your sister, but also harm you are scolded, you went to your stomach sick sister,, very thank them, and, I can not help your brother get sick to busy guilt, I told myself will have to help you, because Qian Wu Nai pressure quarrel, cold days, we returned to the hotel to go to work, you always make my clothes look on the side, because the water, washing the clothes we went cold, very happy but fight, and you teach I applied online to help me QQ, taught me to speak Mandarin, Guizhou, you will sing to me, teach me to sing, you always bite my teeth and India round, I always bite your teeth irregular printing, we will saliva spray face each other, you will carry me turning in circles, like in the future to discuss the future with the baby's name, along with that sleep when pulling your fingers, do not pull together, the front will kiss me,,

even in the toilet after a time you call you will knock on the door, I asked how, you say no, Then you tell me that fear inside I fainted,,,

not remember? ? Every time the phone you will let me hang of, but according to the time we go along in time changed,,,

boring when you always make me take the whole I scare my own flashlight ,,, every time I clip we pinch you, but you can always get my hand hurts Oh folder,,, Oh,,

I have a cold will first help me a cup of salt water,, then give me medication, linked to the water with me,, president of frostbite in winter your hands, I will buy you a year to 100 bird Ling Bao snake ointment lipstick will buy you,,

until night wake up,, grow up overnight, and we cried together, and later less happy, do not you remember back before I sew clothes Oh,Boot UGG Australia, my birthday cake you made for me personally, a good simple birthday cake Oh, you order makes me happy, I was at that time. . . . . . . We left the hotel together Jingjiang go to work every morning I will wake you up, give you some cigarettes, will go to the foot-washing water, the morning you always make me go running, I would deliberately go out to play and then tell you that finish, and, every time Zhaobu to you, you know you will be directly in the laundry I go to the bathroom to find you, Valentine's Day you send me white roses have a very nice light rain, we are contracting shop, but failure is not ideal, and you are tired, broke it? Bear, your birthday, when I first cooked side for you to eat, but we fight, you are not happy to eat, time to turn the clock back I would never self-willed, and I will make you happy birthday too, we have to working pressure will still fight, we went to Yisheng, have fun with fight, this is what the fingers, the hippocampus is slightly wrong, Oh, 1 + 1 = a few ah /?,,? Oh three. . . You always play with your fingers to pinch my nose and face me, we will see a meteor, in order to avoid quarrels separate work, I returned to the hotel,. Then I went to the river village, you go Xiaoshan, remember you do not hold me to see snow in the snow,,

I'll buy you a milk quilt clothes, you will send me a gift, give me buy clothes, shoes, that cup, I folded the stars Qianzhi, as well as learned hearts, because the time lost the fight to move some gifts, as well as our coins, coins that is because you put your wallet, wallet out so coins also followed out, that is to give you my sister, and, remember that time she was sick a cold, I gave her to ward off evil Well, I beg your mother to the security and peace of the Buddha that still remember is brown,

you back to the river village, opened a shop, you also wish I had a whole wall of it, the shop business is bad all else fails, then I went back to the hotel in Hangzhou, touch We do not like to a person,Boot Classic UGG, I called you over, you think oh I call you over beat. . Who knows I let you wash a lot of clothes oh. . Oh,,, I am always so naughty. .

I went back to Hangzhou and Xiaoshan teeth before, waiting for you at that time and she know it? ? Because emptiness? Because of work? When we come back when the phone for those who believe and she chats, right? I cried, you explain that you promise to work for our future, then I. . . . I remember not? I will rest when I took a day to eat, you call your girl to the store I bought a pair of sandals that you have to help me put on,, then we have come Xiaoshan, together to guide ZAN, to face the difficulties of those helpless, I cried very loudly, because the pain, you coax me back I want to make me happy, I drink white rice, you will cook for me to drink, we fight no matter how fierce, a meeting will laugh, it is our understanding ,,,,

come to know reality, a cruel Xiaoshan, and social good dirty, to love you, I accept it, all in all, a good birthday A lot of people happy, and I we drink wedlock, together and sing (love). Good freshman bunch of flowers. . . . New Year's day because I am self-willed, us, we cried together. . You and your family our birthday my family to Lake play, the day I give you the body you wear is a very happy birthday,,, then we moved, I will come back stomach pain no matter how busy you see me I buy brown sugar, and I hung the water you will stay with me, I will call the side dish to accompany a meal linked to the water side, I am hungry, you do not empty it makes a friend sent me something to eat, and you said no The second woman to make your laundry, you get sick, I take care of you day and night, I cried, we cried. . ,

Later she gave me a message came to the door. ,,, Want to help you so you can take YXY, I have pain but I know how much you care business, this year's Valentine's Day you get a new sheet, and, chocolate put on the table, as well as milk, there are letters , says his wife Happy Valentine's Day, also written YXZ students to drink milk, we had a simple plain do not you? ? That I was drunk capricious, we ,,,,, we cried, it was my life, I drink one of the worst,,,, you are very angry,,, I am very sad but also angry, ,

occurred six years too many things, we said good, said there can be real love is not enough, we went to the bifurcation of the intersection, you left me to the right, realistic force our way out, to cause you lost me, you love her? If you love, I will leave, we go back to it? ? ? You ask me, Do they still love ah? ? Each pair of lovers because of feelings of love together as married, that finally to family, love of shelf life is only three months, so I answer wrong? Do you also lie to say that we have love, you think we still in 2006 when it? We have feelings of love `` `` This is very clear in our hearts,Boot UGG, that love is out of power, love is out of place, so easy to understand, right?

we have feelings of love, you have love for her has feelings? ? 6 years all of all things are changing,,, let her go,,,, tired ,,,/////// her love you so much, she was so infatuated, I am helpless, I do not know how to do fishes,,

the end you chose me, (you say you love me more than anyone else,, take care of my life,,, always on my side,,, 2011, commitments) but I but his heart, never pass the test, can not you lie to me three years to accept the truth, I decided not to marry you,,, even though we re together, but we will never do husband and wife, and, next life we ​​must Marriage does not separate the good life? ? Next life Do not lose me, OK? ? , I'm sorry I had not the directors of the wayward hurt you, because there are a lot of red envelopes as coins are too love the language and our self-esteem as well,,,, sorry, we have hurt each other, and I is the language you act , so we do not continue to hurt again, if you can treasure destined to miss the memories of these years we have enough of it? ? At least youth is not blank,,,

my wayward Shanghao bad you do not worry? ? Sorry,,,, the occurrence of so many things, I know myself as a fool for three years,,, I really understand the original very stupid,,,, I also learned how to grow up to love, and,,, but unfortunately we can never be together. . . . . . I just want to advise you to come back down, then I can feel at ease to leave to start a new life, who knows God does not give me a chance,,,

you leave me this way ,,, Well that day is not a call to say do not let you leave home, you know I leave the house, how do you make up to leave? ? Now this situation how to do,,,, see you, cry,,, a month's time the place should not have happened to the,,,

I really do not mind a little preparation, these Hard to face the reality,,, cried each time telling myself strong,,, but when this threshold to the past,,,

envied them Oh,, envy envy her, to know the truth too more is not happy,,,

blubber that I want to laugh out loud back to before can tell you losing his temper wayward stupid YZ,,, and you always amusing me scratch my oxygen Oxygen let me laugh Haba big point that class, at least not as much now know the truth, had lost the joy,,,

now know your family all I can say that the lie is lie it, I want to be protected you with a lie, every time I am downtown coax you know, is, as you protect me,,, I hope all of you to protect my life actually lied to me when the selection I should think of the consequences or to protect life or the pain I will know the truth will never forgive you really can not find my YL bother me Why do not you do to protect my life? ? I want to be protected, you should use lies, at least so I was happy,,,

now know the truth know that the bear has to bear, and, growing up, directors, and will understand person, but it left me happy. . .

you leave me, and know that you do not want to leave me, but fate is so arranged, but we twist fate. . .

I want you, every day in memory of the past, would like to have a little bit, once the details are even a little out,,,

two years old before you said you would marry me, and, pulling off the hook never break up, by all means make me happy,,

two-year-old after you say you love me more than anyone else, will always stand on my side, will take care of my whole life,,, which is 20 011 years of commitment is not it,,,

I'm still waiting for you,,, so you know I was safe, the results until the is. . . Pain, and cried. . Cruel reality. . .

now I was very good to suppress contradictory, it hurts,,

I do not know whether to continue, etc., to other places, then, you who she is not also In the other, not as if this range, I do not want you out of a future in the middle of difficult, it really is a world war,,,

but all I know the truth is it happens to me self-esteem of the people prefer to see love to hear her lovestruck YL love you so I really have the urge to make you give her a sincere impulse to fulfill your ever I do not like fighting because of this you know because I have strong self-esteem,,,

and my family, and continue to other places, then, do not know how to face his family,,,

range if you are, you I will not blame? ? In fact, I also fit you, you know I love you right? ?

how to do it? ? How to do it,,,? ?

want to have a time machine Doraemon cat,,, let us return to the original,,, back then eighteen years old. . .

you must adhere to live, live well,,. . . .

I love you

our Day Children's Day,,,. . .

this time and your sister no matter how busy we are, trying to find ways, working,,,

and your sister go to the street to buy you clothes without zippers, I always Flat heels are crazy, I remember you've always let me wear flat heels, but I do not always listen to buy high heels

now I realized that I wear flat heels are nice, , as if in memory of passed. . . ,,,

All hope that our feelings can be very simple and very ordinary ,,,,

I think my heart is really tired of it,,,

under time to write it,,, which will record all of our