Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Official TBCS Contest: Spookify your thumbdrive and win a Cooler Master Hyper TX3

I am Jack's smirking revenge. 985323's Avatar

Default Re: Official TBCS Contest: Spookify your thumbdrive and win a Cooler Master Hyper TX3

im in
    Will

Default Re: Official TBCS Contest: Spookify your thumbdrive and win a Cooler Master Hyper TX3

I have a spare 1GB laying around, consider me in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothair View Post
    I guess it's just widely used and has had some of the best people in the world work on it, costing a ridiculous amount of money, for no actual reason. :/
    Have you checked out the front page lately?
    Projects:
    Moe's Tavern | Sponsored by: Mimo Monitors, Crucial, Thermaltake
    Book Of Knowledge

im in

Fresh Paint

Before I send mine in. In what format do you want the mod presented? Any in particular?

Do have to take pictures of the finished product and e-mail it to the e-mail address on the first page. If so i Am in

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

photos and an explanation of how you modded it is fine.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus Technochicken's Avatar

I'm in.

I should be getting some stuff in the mail on Monday. This should be so good. If I don't win, the winner gets my entry. If I do win, I donate it as a prize for the next contest.

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

Sweet thanks d_stilgar

would be cool if you guys could post some pics. or is it a closely guarded secret lol.

I would enter i have a warhammer vamipre counts army an a few spare bits n bobs askin to be modded only problem is only drive i have is a little aston villa man wife got for bday an i think she would kill me lol

was going to use this theres a coffin in the back that is removeable would fit a small usb drive in with some cutting.
    http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/ca...Id=prod1050079