Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Preview: Thermaltake Level 10 By Blueonblack

Custom Title Honors BuzzKillington's Avatar

Default Re: Preview: Thermaltake Level 10 By Blueonblack

Wow. That case is going to cost a fortune. I wonder how limited it will be... 100? 1000?
    PS3: CaptBuzzCooler

As for pricing .. I have seen a few reports saying it will ship in October for $690. It will most likely be a limited run, so all bets whether that price is solid are off.

If it isn't stock, it's modded! slaveofconvention's Avatar

I just found a couple of UK dealers offering this case as a pre-order for £499 - at the current UK/US exchange rate of $1.63-£1 that's a little over $800. Having said that - we always get screwed here in the UK on computer parts prices, so I wouldn't be surprised to see $650-700 in the US

Edit: just found this...
    http://a-power.com/product-13313-0-3
    $834 - this could be the first time in history something computer related is cheaper here than in the states!!! lol

It won't last - and unsuprisingly, it's "temporarily out of stock" uh huh - for anyone thinking of buying one, I suggest going anywhere EXCEPT this store - it's a personal thing but to me, this seller is just lying to get pre-orders - if they SAID available for pre-order that'd be different. Do you really want to give ANY money to someone who lies to you from the start?

Current Projects: Lobo | Unimatrix | High Voltage | Antec 900 Revamp (Phase 2)
    Completed Projects: General Lee | Synergy Green | Liquid Yellow
    Planned Projects: K-9-PC | Limey