Thread: The Joker

Custom Title Honors Liquid_Scope_99's Avatar

Default The Joker

Hello all i already have the spades mod going but i love the dark night movies
    In my opionion heath ledger was the best joker ever i have seen a lot of batman and batman insigna mods .

Im sure there are a few joker mods out there but i want to the joker some love lol .
    Im planning on purple case with green frame a have a window design in mind .
    Or i could do the frame another color and do my first watercooling system with green uv dye .

Default Re: The Joker

Sounds cool, I'm looking at the UV dye angle right now. Let me know what you decide to do. There was an awesome joker laser etch from awhile back. I'll see if I can find it.

cool yeah there's a local guy here that does some awesome etches on what ever that machine lol thanks for looking .
    Im leaning toward that uv dye think it would look cool maybe a custom res way out of my league but you gotta go out of your comfort zone too improve .

Here ya go:
    http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1335206

QFT, gotta push out of the comfort zone.

I think a custom res is totally doable for you. trial and error, and lots of good glue, should take care of you well. do they make uv purple dye? that would be sweet. :p

do two wc loops, one green and one purple. excellent. smear some red paint on it like the joker's smile, and you got it made yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

good ideas mach and goat this will be a little down the road but would be cool i think i might have a case that would hold all of that i cut a window in a long time ago to practice . I have another big full tower in storage i think .
    I have no experience with water cooling at all . I have saw those starter kits i guess i could still make my own rez . I really like that etch as well the guy i know i need to get in touch with him as well .
    Would be cool to make a rez and me etch the jokers face one with purple and one with green i am talking out of my a.. well you know just brainstorming lol not even a sprinkle .