Thread: Wanted: Old graphics cards

Default Wanted: Old graphics cards

with Christmas around the corner and my budget being a bit tight this year im tying to put together a couple of rigs for family members out of spare party i have lying around. I have mother boards, cpu's and what not but i have no graphics cards that aren't being used already. i've been trudging around eBay and though i would ask her as well. I'd like to find a ATI Radeon hd 2600 xt but so far the eBay pickings have been slim (either non existent or to high priced) I'm primarily an ATI fanboy so i don't know much about Nvidia but i have been looking into the 8600 gts. If any of you have one of these or a comparable card that you are willing to let go in the $20-$40 (shipped) i would appreciate it. the cards need to be pci-e 16x. thanks

Why must hard drives fail together? TheMainMan's Avatar

Default Re: Wanted: Old graphics cards

Have you tried looking on Kijiji or Craigslist? I prefer Kijiji as there is typically more information but you can often find cheap used video cards locally.
    TheMainMan

I don't have anything to offer, but Newegg has a number of budget ATI cards in your price range.

Fresh Paint

i have have an nvidia 8400 gs, but im pretty sure its burnt , it started artifacting on me when i was just doin normal web surfing and i dont know what the temp was because i dont have a monitor or any programs installed at the moment to let me check, i can get a pic of it up before you decide, just PM me

it is pci-e x16