Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: PC-Beto

Default Re: PC-Beto

Drool! Great work on this. I especially love the outer design. Oh and the sleeving too.
    If you're not bleeding, it's not fixed.

wow, that is definitely one of the most inspirational mods I've ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I'm looooving that work!!! +Rep on that sleeving and those great photos!
    Thanks a lot man!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonblood View Post
    Drool! Great work on this. I especially love the outer design. Oh and the sleeving too.
    Thanks! Thats also where the main focus is, and what took me most time to design

Quote Originally Posted by StormRider View Post
    wow, that is definitely one of the most inspirational mods I've ever seen
    Thanks man! Glad to inspire you

I got mail!!!

A big thanks goes out to MUSHKIN for kindly sending 4*2gb sticks of their new AWSOME Ridgeback ramīs!!! These will look dope in the mod and i cant wait to get them!

Sooo pritty! Green and black ramīs for a green and black mod

I hope to have an update ready when i get these, along with some pics of them installed!

And a few teasers to hold you off

is that a 120.9 raddy on your case, or are you just happy to see me?

METO V.1
    METO V.2
    METO V.3
    PC-Beto
    Project M8 [WIP]

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Woah, it's been a while.. Congrats on the RAM!
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

Thanks man! been crazy buisy with work. Have to get some cash before i start school again in two weeks lol. Had hoped to have the mod finished by the end of this month, but i dont think thats gonna happen

METO V.1
    METO V.2
    METO V.3
    PC-Beto
    Project M8 [WIP]

"Lemme Sho' Ya' Sumtin!!!" - FMB

I just looked at post #113 and i'm pretty sure i just whip-creamed myself.
    Amazing looking mod!!!!!
    Project: Archangel Complete
    Project: Patron W.I.P
    Phenom II X3 710 2.6ghz, MSI 785GTM-E45, 2x2gb Kingston 800mhz, Hitachi 320gb HDD, OCZ StealthXStream 400w

Quote Originally Posted by Locum51 View Post
    I just looked at post #113 and i'm pretty sure i just whip-creamed myself.
    Amazing looking mod!!!!!
    Haha thanks a lot man! Then you better get some tissues now

Finally! I had last day on the summerjob, and starting in school next week! So wanted to put this update up since a LOT have happened since the last update!

Now, where were we? Right about here i think.

This is how the case have stood ever since i went to hear stewie wonder in copenhagen. I got a 4870x2 with block on it, and fittet that in, and painted the mobo back panel!

The 2*6 pins fits so much better on to this card than they would have fittet on a 5870! There is just one downside, i miss two pins!

Now, a little tube routing have been set in motion, but there is still lots to do.

Now guess what hides under this hood? It has 64 gigs, and runs at aprox 270MB/sek in read and write I hope to be able to replace it with something bigger, better and nicer soon though.

Now this, is what the little glowsticks that Jon made for me does! (http://lund-tech.com/?Products:Lighting_module)

A quick shot of the side panel lit up!

of some reason, this reminds me of a horror movie, where you see a sharp light trough a window xD

Now, for the torture of the psu... Belive it or not, but it took me over 6 hours to make it look this way!

Soldering the wires back together after cutting them down to size.

2*6 pins down! 8 pin and 24 pin to go

Halfway there!!!

DONE! And i must say, i am quite happy about the final result! Not to green, but with a little black in between

From another angel. I practically had to stand on top of it to get the wires inthere! Talk about a close fit!

And what might this little bugger be? Remember the problem about missing a few pins on the 8 pin for the gfx card? No problem

Just put this one into the psu, and bam! 2 more pins fixed

Now, the octopus begins...

Now isn't this the best looking cable mess you've ever seen?

And the little 2 pin crawling trough the case and finally ending in the gfx card!

And now! A huge thanks to mushkin for sending me 8 gigs of these awesome rams! I cant wait to get these into the case!

Black and green, just like the rest of the mod!

Gotta love them. They are so incredible heavy compared to other ram sticks i have around, and i love the ridgeback fin design!

More pronz!

But hey now, what is this? "Something seems to be missing dude..."
    Yeah, i noticed, but i couldn't decide if i wanted the copper top, or the delrin to for the build :/

Then its lucky that AquaComputer was so awsome to send BOTH the cuplex kryos HF and a spare delrin top!

Two awsome names paired!

Now, the only downside with the delrin top is that it doesn't take 10 mm compression fittings

The HF top however, does! This thing must weigh a metric tonne or therby!

And this is how she stands at the moment! I will update again when i get the ram installed, along with the waterblock. Oh, and dont mind the vandal switch hanging there It will be replaced with a black one i got from nutman

And again, thanks to the sponsors

Until next update, Cya!!!

-p0Pe

METO V.1
    METO V.2
    METO V.3
    PC-Beto
    Project M8 [WIP]

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

And in possibly the best compliment I can give in a situation like this.... I hate you.

Awesome work, my friend. Awesome work.
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Great work. That res looks sweeet.

Incidentally, for the two extra pins, you could have pulled them off the same 12V and ground lines as the existing 6-pin plugs inside the PSU, though considering how close the fit was I'm not sure it would have fit through the hole anyway.
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

Quote Originally Posted by blueonblack View Post
    And in possibly the best compliment I can give in a situation like this.... I hate you.

Awesome work, my friend. Awesome work.
    Haha thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by x88x View Post
    Great work. That res looks sweeet.

Incidentally, for the two extra pins, you could have pulled them off the same 12V and ground lines as the existing 6-pin plugs inside the PSU, though considering how close the fit was I'm not sure it would have fit through the hole anyway.
    Hehe, i actually like how they run down the whole case. I could have extended them from the 6 pin yeah, but no way in hell they would have fittet trough the holes in the cable tray The holes in that tray for each individual cable is 0.2 mm bigger than the cable + sleeve is

METO V.1
    METO V.2
    METO V.3
    PC-Beto
    Project M8 [WIP]