Thread: blueonblack

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar

Default blueonblack

sent me a sweet crossfire link @ no charge, thanks again!!

Default Re: blueonblack

sent me the schweet watercooling setup. As usual, excessive packaging, everything was bubble wrapped and foam pnuts around that. Just have 1 question for him, whats the blue line coming out of the pump? one is black and yellow with a molex, and the blue has a 3pin connector with just 1 wire? help?
    Not dead yet

Unlocked/Overclocked/Never Stock

Was kind enough to give me a pristine pair of molex-to-SATA connectors & pay to mail them too. Really helped me out of a bind I was in with a build.
    http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...e.php?u=555808

Quote Originally Posted by RogueOpportunist View Post
    In my experience the vast majority of "tech problems" are ID-10-T errors, usually caused by a nut loose on the keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by diluzio91 View Post
    sent me the schweet watercooling setup. As usual, excessive packaging, everything was bubble wrapped and foam pnuts around that. Just have 1 question for him, whats the blue line coming out of the pump? one is black and yellow with a molex, and the blue has a 3pin connector with just 1 wire? help?
    That is for RPM sensor. You can put that on the motherboard header and it will send RPM info to be reported against.

-=TD
    -=:http://www.tech-daddy.com:=-
    (yeah I know... I need to update it... BUT I NEED TO MOD!!! )

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Bought two 4870x2's off me, quick payment and communication. Was very patient with my fumbling about when one of them came DOA. Fortunately, USPS insurance worked that out to everyone's satisfaction.
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

Why must hard drives fail together? TheMainMan's Avatar

Forwarded me a copy of WHS 2011 since the US price was substantially cheaper. Quick response times and constant communication made for an excellent transaction!
    TheMainMan

Fantastic transaction. Very patient with me since it took me a while to get my self organized. Can't beat shipping time.. he helped me load it into the back of truck!