Thread: WTF? lol

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default WTF? lol

Okay, I made a piña colada with a ready to drink mix but I also added ice, pineapple and cherries and blended it in a blender until it was pretty smooth. Now, having made more than my light weight metabolism can handle, I poured the excess into a glass and placed it into the fridge and left their over night. It now resembles slightly grainy pudding. How did this happen?? Lol I'm so confused here!
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

I came, I saw, I conquered killergamer's Avatar

Default Re: WTF? lol

I would say its because the alchol in the drink would lower the freezing point of the drink and with all the sugar and fruit in it the crystalization would work out to be that consistency.
    [Kayin] 7:38 pm: Actually, during a hostile takeover, Satan's left nut and all his crabs beat Satan at the board meeting (he didn't know that his crabs held stock)
    and so we're owned by a conglomerate of pubic lice and the left testicle of the Prince of the Powers of the Air.

LMAO.. congrats you have recreated the art of cooking

Fresh Paint

lololololololol

pics or it didnt happen!
    is that a 120.9 raddy on your case, or are you just happy to see me?

METO V.1
    METO V.2
    METO V.3
    PC-Beto
    Project M8 [WIP]

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by p0Pe View Post
    pics or it didnt happen!
    Well, I sort of already drank it. Actually, I was drinking it as I made this post. Lol

piña coladas don't last very long around me. Lol
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Lol me either jk
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothair View Post
    I guess it's just widely used and has had some of the best people in the world work on it, costing a ridiculous amount of money, for no actual reason. :/
    Have you checked out the front page lately?
    Projects:
    Moe's Tavern | Sponsored by: Mimo Monitors, Crucial, Thermaltake
    Book Of Knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by the Zeph man
    ANY alcohol don't last very long around me. Lol
    fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER