Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Finally maybe just maybe a little daylight at the end of the tunnell

Custom Title Honors Liquid_Scope_99's Avatar

Default Finally maybe just maybe a little daylight at the end of the tunnell

I have finally found something to help through the slow times at work.
    I will be delivering pizzas at pizza hut .
    I know its not the best thing going but,I feel so blessed just the same as long as my driving record checks out only thing that should be on it was declared a no fault accident this will help a lot . If all goes well

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Default Re: Finally maybe just maybe a little daylight at the end of the tunnell

Awesome! Congrats on the new job!
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

Default Re: Finally maybe just maybe a little daylight at the end of the tunnell

Hell yeah pizza delivery drivers actually can make pretty damn good money. I knew some drivers when I worked at dominos that would pull in $20 an hour sometimes on tips. course, other times, they wouldn't make ****. lol but yeah, the potential is there. Glad you found another job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

Make sure your car is tuned up and fuel efficient!
    Antec Sonata II | Pioneer DVR-212
    Good news! You can follow my website or follow me on twitter!

Local laser guy! Collinstheclown's Avatar

TBCS pizza party?!?

-CollinstheClown

I got rid of my floppy disks Xpirate's Avatar

I worked for Pizza Hut doing delivery for three years. Every six months the Volkswagen needed brake pads and every year it needed new brake rotors. I'm not sure how much I had to change the rear drum brakes, but it was not as often as the front pads. I had to recondition the drums once. The gas station attendants got to know me quite well because the little car only held about eight gallons of gas.

So you can expect to beat the dirt out of your car.

lol yeah i will do some tune ups i have a back up just in case the manager understands my situation and is more than willing to work around my current job

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar

I did delivery for a local place here for a year and a half with my silverado 1500. sucked on gas but I raked in the tips in the winter when the other drivers were going slow in their cars lol

100% Recycled Pixels. Twigsoffury's Avatar

Hah when your system s@#$ a brick

You'll be calling and talking to me.

Matter o' fact i can call that place and boss yall around via a phone.

SXR i need you to reach behind the cash register and replace the RS-232 serial cable for the bump bar.

FYI After opening so many registers and having cock roaches spew out like its a alfred hitchcock movie, I don't eat at pizza hut.

Yea, I've got a can of roach killer on my desk next to the oscilloscope.

lol you can join to

https://wfa.kronostm.com/index.jsp?S...LD=jobCategory

Only true open position is a Level 7, and you gotta know your s@#$ for that. I'm a level III hardware technician.

which is the coolest, cause i only deal with computers, and on the rare chance have to call someone, but even at that point all i deal with is the franchise-e and the manager or something.

Back to my hole in the wall for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Twigsoffury View Post
    Hah when your system s@#$ a brick

You'll be calling and talking to me.

Matter o' fact i can call that place and boss yall around via a phone.

SXR i need you to reach behind the cash register and replace the RS-232 serial cable for the bump bar.

FYI After opening so many registers and having cock roaches spew out like its a alfred hitchcock movie, I don't eat at pizza hut.

Yea, I've got a can of roach killer on my desk next to the oscilloscope.

lol you can join to

https://wfa.kronostm.com/index.jsp?S...LD=jobCategory

Only true open position is a Level 7, and you gotta know your s@#$ for that. I'm a level III hardware technician.

which is the coolest, cause i only deal with computers, and on the rare chance have to call someone, but even at that point all i deal with is the franchise-e and the manager or something.

Back to my hole in the wall for now.
    i will watch for cock roaches for sure lol