Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Finally maybe just maybe a little daylight at the end of the tunnell

I got rid of my floppy disks Xpirate's Avatar

Default Re: Finally maybe just maybe a little daylight at the end of the tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid_Scope_99 View Post
    One thing some one mentioned i have noticed . I have went to the very upper class around here some tip great some tip nothing .
    I have went to trailer parks i do not judge these people i have lived in a trailer before . It seems i get better tips there.
    I noticed the exact same thing when I did the job. You can't judge a book by the cover just like you can't predict human behavior on looks.

Custom Title Honors Liquid_Scope_99's Avatar

Default Re: Finally maybe just maybe a little daylight at the end of the tunnell

I know this may not mean much to most but i am March M.V.P which is employee of the month .
    The way i ge treated at my cabinet job and basically said i am a burden .
    It feels good to see maybe it isn't me I know its not much but im still proud lol.

One thing some one mentioned i have noticed . I have went to the very upper class around here some tip great some tip nothing .
    how do ya think they can afford being upper class? by being penny pinching butt munches

and congrats man
    Quote Originally Posted by nevermind1534 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if somebody sigquotes part of this.

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

I know this may not mean much to most but i am March M.V.P which is employee of the month .
    Shouldn't that be EOTM then? ;P

Seriously though, congrats. It's great when employers recognize hard work.
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

Custom Title Honors Liquid_Scope_99's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by x88x View Post
    Shouldn't that be EOTM then? ;P

Seriously though, congrats. It's great when employers recognize hard work.
    lol yeah but i get a snazzy shirt and cap to wear lol ohh and i got a pizza hut magnet but on my truck by the regional manager . which is advertising the deal we have had for 2 months that goes out in 10 days lol

I worked in Pizza Hut to finance my way through University. I quit for a while and went to work in TGI Fridays as a waiter, which is by a long shot the busiest restaurant in Glasgow. You deal with a lot of meatheads. I got paid well in TGI Fridays, the tips were huge, but the job sucked. Most of the people I was working with were cool, as with the customers, but it was a stressful job.

We once had Scott Harrison, drunk as hell and causing trouble, in the bar. No-one knew what to do, but one guy (who was an ex-bodyguard) was quite happy to throw him out. Never got his chance however, as he wandered out on his own accord a few seconds before the confrontation and was promptly arrested (again). The guy is a complete dick.

****ty jobs are ****ty jobs, just try not to get stuck there like 50% of the people I worked with.

-Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn
    Ideas are just knowledge soaked in alcohol.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn
    Did I just get in a Volvo? Volvo's don't have guns!