Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: quadmount

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Default Re: quadmount

I have a GTX260 add-in, but the onboard graphics on my MBB is a GeForce 9400, so that gives me an additional HDMI and DVI output for a total of 4.
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by x88x View Post
    Actually it's an 18.5" ..yeah, weird...It's an old professional series Compaq panel. The 15" panel is actually going into Faust for built in status and stuff.
    Ah, that explains why I was like "Wow, those 20"+ monitors are TINY." haha
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Seriously bro, we have, like, the same desk.

Edit - not, like, the same desk, but the same stuff in a frighteningly similar layout.