Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tribal's Case...

Default Re: The Tribal's Case...

Amazing. You have some talent there my friend. Keep up the great work and cant wait to see this one finished.

ATX Mental Case

I like the tribal theme of the case. Are you using a regular rotary tool to cut the designs?

Rankenphile

What can I say that everyone else hasn't? Fantastic work, bro! Very skillful cuts, excellent detailing. You have very steady hands!

Welcome to the boards!

Anodized

I can cut like that... who am I kidding, no I can't. Great cuts. I love the idea of the top cut out exposing a modded DVD drive. Only thing I'm not feeling is the uv lightning bolt thing. The cuts, color and lighting is so classy, I'm not sure it fits in. Fantastic work.
    I'm not very smart!

I don't know if this guy's coming back or not, but i'm gonna bump this in the hope that someone can tell me what you do to get cuts like that. This is one of the most stylish and well designed set of panel cuts i've ever seen, and i havn't got a clue what tools you use to get something looking like that-the only thing i can think of is a waterjet or a laser cutter, and i'm damn sure he hasn't used those. Anyone who thinks they know how this was done, please post. I think we can all learn something here, cos those cuts, well, they're just damn good.

-Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn
    Ideas are just knowledge soaked in alcohol.
    Did I just get in a Volvo? Volvo's don't have guns!

Wow nice cuts. I would patch up the other holes tho with bondo so its cleaner.

wow, very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by richmandudeus
    Excellent work on the cuts and over all theme... 2 thumbs way up!!!

What tool are you using to cut it with?
    hi friend, thank you for having liked, I use only the Dremel to do the cuts, I also use a series of sandpapers and drills to give the finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasbios
    that is the most well done case ive seen in a while. how much would u charge to make me 3 60 mm fan grills with a nuclear theme? i am being seriously
    Thank you friend, I would make the grills for you friend, but I think it would not be worthwhile because I am of Brazil and the taxes to order they for you would be very high...

Quote Originally Posted by Nawl
    Nice cuts !
    Thank you friend

Quote Originally Posted by AceX
    Holy cutting skills batman!
    thank very much Friend hauhau rss

Quote Originally Posted by Custom
    WOW you got skills with a blade!!
    Hauhau rsss thank’s Friend

Quote Originally Posted by DaveW
    Yeah, those are some well cut panels. You need to tell me what tools you've used to get such clean and well defined edges. Looks sweet.

-Dave
    Friend I use only the Dremel to do those cuts.... thank you friend

Excellent work!!!
    thank’s Friend

Quote Originally Posted by DeathCrush
    amazing job! you've inspired me to cut out the top of my 64bit machines case over spring break keep up the great work!
    I am happy for you to have liked and if inspired in my work friend thank you even

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson13
    Amazing. You have some talent there my friend. Keep up the great work and cant wait to see this one finished.
    Thank you friend that good that you liked.

Quote Originally Posted by wingman358
    I like the tribal theme of the case. Are you using a regular rotary tool to cut the designs?
    Thank you friend, I only used the same dremel to do the cuts, I prefer to use only her same, I don't like other types of tools find them very rude for that work type.

Quote Originally Posted by Rankenphile
    What can I say that everyone else hasn't? Fantastic work, bro! Very skillful cuts, excellent detailing. You have very steady hands!

Welcome to the boards!
    Thank you friend, me q am happy for participating in that forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaantal
    I can cut like that... who am I kidding, no I can't. Great cuts. I love the idea of the top cut out exposing a modded DVD drive. Only thing I'm not feeling is the uv lightning bolt thing. The cuts, color and lighting is so classy, I'm not sure it fits in. Fantastic work.
    Hauha rss friend any one can cut rss and only to have some patience rss that mod still has only the cuts friend the painting and the illumination didn't still have time to do rss

Valew friend.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveW
    I don't know if this guy's coming back or not, but i'm gonna bump this in the hope that someone can tell me what you do to get cuts like that. This is one of the most stylish and well designed set of panel cuts i've ever seen, and i havn't got a clue what tools you use to get something looking like that-the only thing i can think of is a waterjet or a laser cutter, and i'm damn sure he hasn't used those. Anyone who thinks they know how this was done, please post. I think we can all learn something here, cos those cuts, well, they're just damn good.

-Dave
    I become friends excuses the delay in answering, and that I don't understand very English, as I said the cuts were only done using a dremel, any doubts can ask rss I promise to be more frequent here in the forum rss valew friend.

Quote Originally Posted by public_eyesore
    Wow nice cuts. I would patch up the other holes tho with bondo so its cleaner.
    Tanks friend

Quote Originally Posted by Aero
    wow, very nice.
    Tanks friend

Wow, you actually reponded to each reply individually. That's some love there man. I don't know what sort of voodoo magic you use to make a drememl cut like that, but my Hat is off to your talents. Are you using a cutting disc, a jigsaw attachment, or some different drill bit? A photo of your method would be amazing if you got the chance.

Thanks for coming back and solving the riddle for me, i couldn't sleep for trying to figure out how you cut so smooth. Hope to learn from you

-Dave
    Ideas are just knowledge soaked in alcohol.
    Did I just get in a Volvo? Volvo's don't have guns!

Tks DaveW, me that I am happy with the comments rsss, on the cut techniques, I only use Dremel and cut disks, those disks are of a material called carborundum, they are of use odontológico, but they are not different in anything of the disk of the dremel, but like me I work with dental prosthesis then for me to cut am easier hehehe, I will photograph the drills that I use for polishing and finish and I will put here.

Here it is going also some innovations of my project, I decided to change place PSU, for the fact of he/she doesn't have a lot of space for the acrylic in the superior part.

Finally I come to bring innovations for you, I was without time of continuing with project, but now I am with more time, then we are going the new modifications.

Some pictures:

here a test of the source in new position

the demarcation for the cuts

here the box that will hide the source, I drew in the corel and I printed for not having mistake in the hour of the cut.

support for PSU.

everything in the place :thumb: