Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Tribal's Case...

Default Re: The Tribal's Case...

Quote Originally Posted by Razors Edge View Post
    Very Impressive. For a 9 poster, I was expecting crap but this isn't bad, if I may say so. Great Dremel skillz.....keep it up
    Everyone had to start somewhere. Don't judge people by post counts, you might miss some really sweet mods. This work is amazing, definatly some of the best craftsmanship I have seen. Can't wait to see more, keep up the great work.

Razors Edge

Quote Originally Posted by Aero View Post
    Everyone had to start somewhere. Don't judge people by post counts, you might miss some really sweet mods. This work is amazing, definatly some of the best craftsmanship I have seen. Can't wait to see more, keep up the great work.
    Don't think for a second that I am offending this dude. I just don't like people who just join a community just to post up there **** and get a few "wow"s and "ohhh"s. Thats why before I clicked on it I expected crap but this is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Razors Edge View Post
    Don't think for a second that I am offending this dude. I just don't like people who just join a community just to post up there **** and get a few "wow"s and "ohhh"s. Thats why before I clicked on it I expected crap but this is good.
    ok cool. I just didn't want you putting down his work only because he has 9 posts. No matter how many posts a person has they deserve the metaphorical pat on the back for work as kickass as this.

(I'm liking these new smilies )

Definately some great work, I'de let this man work on my teeth anyday

ATX Mental Case

Wow, I just found this mod and the work is amazing, keep up the great work my orthodontic brazillian friend! Just goes to show you what a little patience and time will get you.

One question, what did you use to bend that sheetmetal so cleanly? I tried to make a duct like that myself out of thin aluminum, what did you use to bend it? Great work!
    Project: Savage (in progress)
    Lian-Li PC-70 | Intel Core2Duo E6600 | Swiftech Storm w/ MCP655 Pump | P5W DH Deluxe | 2GB Corsair DDR2-800 | X1900XTX 256MB w/ Maze4 Waterblock | Audigy 4 | WD Caviar 300GB HD | WD Raptor 36GB HD | 2xslot-load DVD+RW slim drives

Why the hell did I have to come back to this website? I was nearly over my...addiction. The great craftsmanship is flowing like the Nile, keep up the good work!
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

Razors Edge

Very Impressive. For a 9 poster, I was expecting crap but this isn't bad, if I may say so. Great Dremel skillz.....keep it up

Thank you friend, to weigh here of me to have few posts, I already have experience in casemod, which I need more and experience in the English language rss, but tks for the comment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DaveW

Wow, i thought that this was finished! you do some great work, i wish you'd post more!

Looking really sweet!

-Dave

Tks Dave, I don't update here a lot because, haul of the difficulty of understanding some words (slangs) also I need time ahead to take the project. But I always pass here to check the forum , thank you friend

------------------------------------

elementalelf

what do you meanw hen you say "rss"?
    nice work there man... from what i can see, you are a dentist, so you would have one of them uber dremels... and smaller, but harder cutting disks...
    better work then id ever be able to do though... nice

The " rsss " mean laughters, although here in Brazil almost nobody uses ehhehehe

Thank you for the comment, I am not a dentist, but I work with dental prosthesis, and in the laboratory we have personal micromotores a lot similar to a Dremel, already and a good one trains hehehe dial them me use the same of the laboratory, because they don't lose in anything for the originals of Dremel and they are still cheaper.

--------------------------------

GT40_GearHead

the box for the is marvelous

but the skull is superb

Thank you, the skull will still get better and to do the final work to put him in the case...

-------------------------------

.Maleficus.

That is some damn good work. Keep it up man, I'll be watching this.

Tks .Maleficus., they can hope soon has update, I don't forget to update here

-----------------------------------------

samurai_crip

Nice those are cut out very neat man i love it

Tks samurai_crip, I am happy that it likes

---------------------------

Aero

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Razors Edge View Post

Razors Edge

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Aero View Post

Aero

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Razors Edge View Post

ok cool. I just didn't want you putting down his work only because he has 9 posts. No matter how many posts a person has they deserve the metaphorical pat on the back for work
    as kickass as this.

(I'm liking these new smilies )

calms friends, I understood, yours as and that, I am a moderator in the largest forum of my country casemod and I see that there cases like this almost every day. But no and my case here ok hehehhe but and legal and that you liked my casemod tks all

--------------------------------

NocturnaL

Definately some great work, I'de let this man work on my teeth anyday

Oww dude, think you won't like than I can do in their teeth heheheheheheh
    tks for the comment

------------------------

jreffy

Wow, I just found this mod and the work is amazing, keep up the great work my orthodontic brazillian friend! Just goes to show you what a little patience and time will get you.

One question, what did you use to bend that sheetmetal so cleanly? I tried to make a duct like that myself out of thin aluminum, what did you use to bend it? Great work!

Tks jreffy, I work with dental prosthesis didn't use anything to bend, therefore the aluminum is very fine (1mm) I only made a small mark with the dremel and I bent using the hand even, tk friend liked the comment a lot

----------------------------------------------------------------

jdbnsn

Why the hell did I have to come back to this website? I was nearly over my...addiction. The great craftsmanship is flowing like the Nile, keep up the good work!

Wo man, thank you even for the comment, I am very happy that my work pleases you tks friends

UPDADE NOW:

friends I forgot to put the updatings of PSU box hehehe

here and the beginning of the work in front of case, the front of the it marries will have 3 holes for coolers, two to stop the entrance of air in it case it one for entrance of air in the PSU

Here also already and the beginning of the arrangement of PSU Box always using my connectors mikes, I used a piece of blue acrylic UV to do the fitting.

here a recording in a mirror. I still don't know if I go use him in the case

I worked in it case on that weekend, now already this giving for having an idea of as it will be the interior of the it marries, he was of 4 stalls of CDrom, now he/she started to have 3, and of the 5 stalls of HD it only remained 2, also more some pictures of the mirror

I began to close the holes of the lateral ones with plastic mass:

Those pictures are of the support (Foot) of mine case, still no this finished, but already of the for having the idea well of as anger to be:

Here the front of the it case, the rain didn't let to conclude :duh:

and ae one of the interior:

Here a picture, I had to remove a piece of the tribal because he broke because of the ventilation holes, as it could break more something cut everything soon at once, it was not very different from the original drawing of the window, ahh I painted the alone window for testing...