Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ultimate gaming rig PC xbox 360 combo case mod

Default Re: ultimate gaming rig PC xbox 360 combo case mod

Quote Originally Posted by Collinstheclown View Post
    No, you really can't do it that easily. As someone pointed out on here when I first mentioned my mod, you would have to run both the PC and the 360 at the same time everytime.

You would need 2 seperate PSUs, and since the 360 takes 203W (the older versions) it shouldn't be to hard to find a small server one to squeeze in there.

-CollinstheClown
    no, you can run both at the same time. My Trek build runs two PCs off of one PSU. You just have to use the right stuff to do it. I already told him how

I think what he was saying was that you have to have the pc on every time you want to use your 360 or vice versa with a one PSU setup.

couldnt you create a separate switchbox for the pc that would only turn on the pc or 360 or both? or would that be a huge pain? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

Local laser guy! Collinstheclown's Avatar

As billygoat said, I ment that you can't run them seperate from each other. I mean, sure, you could probably hook up some kind of switch setup, but thats a big pain in the ass with the 24 wires from an ATX wire.

-CollinstheClown

As billygoat said, I ment that you can't run them seperate from each other. I mean, sure, you could probably hook up some kind of switch setup, but thats a big pain in the ass with the 24 wires from an ATX wire.

-CollinstheClown
    use the force?

ohhh ok then so is there like mini psu becaus i cant have that as i know my self it would piss me off like one week later but the thing is that i dont think that all the hardware would fit in the case
    NZXT ALPHA
    I em just a serial killer and you are all kellogs

-CollinstheClown
    just think of the manly toggle switch board you could slap on the side of your case! hahaha oh god. the horror.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER