Thread: Windows movie maker

Default Windows movie maker

I have to shoot a short movie for one of my classes. I only had wmm for editing. I was wondering if anyone could could show me examples of good quality stuff. Or point me in the direction of another program. Too bad I don't have final cut..
    Please read the TOS regarding links in signatures. We don't take kindly to that sort of thing. -The Mods

Default Re: Windows movie maker

last time I did any video editing I used Sony Vegas. It worked pretty well. Adobe has one (After Effects? I believe?) and they do 30 day free trials that you could use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

I'd recommend sony vegas 9 especially if you're doing HD.

Sony Vegas is pretty nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothair View Post
    I guess it's just widely used and has had some of the best people in the world work on it, costing a ridiculous amount of money, for no actual reason. :/
    Have you checked out the front page lately?
    Projects:
    Moe's Tavern | Sponsored by: Mimo Monitors, Crucial, Thermaltake
    Book Of Knowledge

I have also use Sony vegas.. this is a wonderful software for the movie editing..I did use it last time for my office work..Its having very nice function to make easy our work. Recently new launch 9 addition is pretty..
    See the TOS for rules about links in your signature.

I've only used WMM once, and I was pretty happy with the results... I just cant seem to find the video I made!

\m/ d(-_-)b \m/

R9 290X+Kraken+Corsair H90, Xeon 5649@4ghz, Asus P6T-WS Pro

Windows Movie Maker 2.1 makes home movies amazingly fun. With Movie Maker 2.1, you can create, edit, and share your home movies right on your computer. Build your movie with a few simple drag-and-drops. Delete bad shots and include only the best scenes.....

Have a try the WMM alternative Smartpixel, it is a screen recorder and video editor 2 in 1 program.

100% Recycled Pixels. Twigsoffury's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jessiehilty View Post
    Windows Movie Maker 2.1 makes home movies amazingly fun. With Movie Maker 2.1, you can create, edit, and share your home movies right on your computer. Build your movie with a few simple drag-and-drops. Delete bad shots and include only the best scenes.....
    lol did you copy that off their website?

Because it does none of that.

I'd also recommend Sony Vegas (pro) btw. it's simple but powerful.. it also converts various aspect ratios, formats and file types automatically wherein WMM pretty much s@#ts a brick whenever you throw multiple media types at it.