Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who has a psp and what do you think

Custom Title Honors BuzzKillington's Avatar

Default Re: Who has a psp and what do you think

I've had two PSP's and both I ended up selling shortly after because I just felt retarded playing it. If I'm at home, I have a PC and 360 next to me... and if I'm out I'm usually doing something. There's only been a few times where I'd have to wait and that's usually waiting on my girlfriend in the dressing rooms or something at the mall and I couldn't imagine busting out a PSP in public like that. I'd just feel retarded. I could only imagine using a PSP on a plane or a boring section of a road trip.
    PS3: CaptBuzzCooler

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzKillington View Post
    I've had two PSP's and both I ended up selling shortly after because I just felt retarded playing it. If I'm at home, I have a PC and 360 next to me... and if I'm out I'm usually doing something. There's only been a few times where I'd have to wait and that's usually waiting on my girlfriend in the dressing rooms or something at the mall and I couldn't imagine busting out a PSP in public like that. I'd just feel retarded. I could only imagine using a PSP on a plane or a boring section of a road trip.
    i can agree, i use my psp on the train sometimes when going to and from different towns, also use it when im kicking around at home and want to play ps1 games, i find it so much easier to just use the psp then screwing with emulators. but for the most part, with a ps3 and pc sitting here i dont have a need for the psp either.

playin PS1 games on a PSP is still using an emulator
    Quote Originally Posted by nevermind1534 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if somebody sigquotes part of this.