Page 24 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324252627282934 ... LastLast

Thread: Lamborghini X2

rest in peace mate GT40_GearHead's Avatar

Default Re: Lamborghini X2

idea: put the webcam under the power buton (take a picture if it from the inside pls so i can see what a can come up with)

LOUD AND PROUD !

Overclocked

Quote Originally Posted by GT40_GearHead
    idea: put the webcam under the power buton (take a picture if it from the inside pls so i can see what a can come up with)

Too far down. The videos will be of feet

I was thinking of where I put the tape?

Inside.

There is plenty of room under the black hinge.

So ... I'm thinking there, or in the scoop. For the scoop, I'd have to make a bigger hole in the mesh, and I'm not too keen on that. It may ruin the look.
    What do you think?

I was thinking of adding a second one pointed at the inside ... but what good is that really? I could watch the memory lights move, the water move ... but that's silly. Maybe one behind each window (which are tinted) and one looking out the back 360* view of around the PC

rest in peace mate GT40_GearHead's Avatar

well.. try this: put the webcam behind the mesh, plug it in and see if the holes in the mesh are big enought so they dont get in the frame, if not dont make a biger hole(its gonna ****up the look of the hole thing); under the hinge... thats its a good point, a nother one would be to put it behind the window (quete from you ) but I dont know how you gonna place youre case in reference to you, what about the side vents you could put it there but at an angle so it points up and to the side a bit

LOUD AND PROUD !

Overclocked

Quote Originally Posted by GT40_GearHead
    well.. try this: put the webcam behind the mesh, plug it in and see if the holes in the mesh are big enought so they dont get in the frame, if not dont make a biger hole(its gonna ****up the look of the hole thing); under the hinge... thats its a good point, a nother one would be to put it behind the window (quete from you ) but I dont know how you gonna place youre case in reference to you, what about the side vents you could put it there but at an angle so it points up and to the side a bit

Not sure now at all. If the top is up, then the cam just captures the ceiling.

Anyway ... compressor took a dive (a whole 3 months old) so I ordered a new one. Went from 40psi to 100psi and this one has a 2 gallon tank. This time I've set it up so it's outside the booth (I think that's what killed the first one, breathing just paint fumes). I've cut the holes and ran the hose in form just outside the booth. It should work and last longer this way.

I've already masked off the front and I'm getting ready to paint the pearl white in the bay area before I paint the pearl red front. Pics coming soon.

STILL trying to figure out where to put the cam.

Sexy Hot Nurse ..... NOT!! b4i7's Avatar

do you plan on using the front panel usb?

Quote Originally Posted by intergalacticman View Post
    stunning, how does one tap a hole?

D'Oh

hmmm... you could mount the cam anywhere you want and have a mirror or prism in front of it.. or fibre optics.. that way, u could point it anywhere... don't know if this fits the theme, but this way you could install it anywhere and have exactly the view you want....

|Projects: =N0Name= =Tensa case= || Life: waiting for the download to be completed... BSOD"|

If I'm reading correct, there is some kind of hinge, right? Well... try putting the camera on a black 5.25" face plate and see how that goes.... just an idea though.

Overclocked

Quote Originally Posted by crenn
    If I'm reading correct, there is some kind of hinge, right? Well... try putting the camera on a black 5.25" face plate and see how that goes.... just an idea though.
    Some good ideas guys. I like this one the best. Maybe I'll see if I have room to put it on the speaker on fan controller bay device.

Overclocked

The bay area doesn't need to wait for me to decide where to put the cam, so I've masked it, primed it, and painted it pearl white. After it dries (I'll add the cam now to a drive bay device, so I can restart painting) I'll paint the front the pearl red. Then, I can start the candy colors which will go from the doors to the front to the hood scoop. And then give them all the clear coats at once.

Masked & Primed ...

Painter pearl white ...

This might be a daft question so here goes. Will You be able to move the cam around or will it be fixed? If its already been asked then just ignore me