Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Review - New Power Tools!!! (56K warning)

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Default Re: Review - New Power Tools!!! (56K warning)

I found this thread while digging through my older stuff and hey, it's my thread so I can necro it if I want!

These two tools? Still using them. Still as awesome as the day I bought them. Little more aged, little wiser for wear I'd say but still drilling and driving whatever I ask them to. I put fifteen holes in wall studs with a 5/8 spade bit yesterday and I swear the drill seemed to enjoy it.

The batteries don't last as long, but they're five years old and have been through the charge/drain cycle no telling how many times. They still charge in 30 minutes though!

They just won't die. ")
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Default Re: Review - New Power Tools!!! (56K warning)

And here we are almost a year later. Yep, STILL using these tools with the SAME batteries, six years later. I haven't been able to cough up the cash for new batteries but these are still going strong.
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”