Thread: windows 7 bluetooth issue

Default windows 7 bluetooth issue

I used to be able to bring up a screen when my phone was connected to my laptop and I could dial and make calls. Now all I can do is just connect the phone and browse its files. How can I get it to call again?
    Please read the TOS regarding links in signatures. We don't take kindly to that sort of thing. -The Mods

If it isn't stock, it's modded! slaveofconvention's Avatar

Default Re: windows 7 bluetooth issue

I would imagine that was an application produced by your Phone manufacturer - is there some kind of phone interface suite software available?

Current Projects: Lobo | Unimatrix | High Voltage | Antec 900 Revamp (Phase 2)
    Completed Projects: General Lee | Synergy Green | Liquid Yellow
    Planned Projects: K-9-PC | Limey

No, it wasn't from the phone. It was just a bluetooth menu that is now gone.
    Please read the TOS regarding links in signatures. We don't take kindly to that sort of thing. -The Mods

Windows 7 contains legacy driver for Bluetooth - you need to find the manufacturer of the BT and go to that site and see if updates are available.Bluetooth device is enabled in bios. I did install hp assistant wireless assistant but device is always shown off and there is no way to turn it on, therefore i can not install 'Software Support for HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth Wireless Technology for Microsoft Windows 7' because device is undetectable.

The setting you need is likely in the Mobile Device center in the control panel. "Allow calls while connected to the PC" or something to that effect is likely disabled.

\m/ d(-_-)b \m/

R9 290X+Kraken+Corsair H90, Xeon 5649@4ghz, Asus P6T-WS Pro