Thread: Paintball Parts (Bunch of Pictures)

Default Paintball Parts (Bunch of Pictures)

Not sure if anyone cares, but I do some machine work. Mainly for paintball. Although my parts line up is going to explode shortly I thought I would post what I'm currently up to.

That would be barrel "loudeners." To explain that Dr. Seuss word, it pretty much is a device that goes on the end of the barrel, and has a horn shape inside. Helping direct the report of the marker (Gun). I filled the gap when the only maker of them went under. Since I started a few people have followed suit. Mine are still known as the best to anyone who uses them. Who would have thought making a better quality product would get you that reputation!

They are made of Delrin. The specs are 1.5" (38mm) in diameter and 3.5" (89mm) in length. One end has a 1.5" recess that slides over the barrel. This I can cut to fit any barrel OD (Outside Diameter) made. I can do this because I keep the loudeners stocked as half-finished, and do the last cuts after the order is placed. The other end is a tapered cut to give the desired effect. The effect being to scare the enemy, make your buddies pee their pants, and because it is neat.

Here is the blanks from my latest run. I cut them to roughly 3.570. Then cleaning the ends up to get them to the final 3.500". They are cut using a DeWalt chop saw.

Here are the three main styles I offer. The only different is external. The left one is made to look like the one I spoke of earlier that is no longer made (Called the Air America Intimidator). The middle is my "BULL" design. Just a simple plain outside. The right was designed to fit a specific marker (Sheridan KP2). It is made to fit a .813" barrel, and has a groove cut in it to make room for the lower tube that is directly below the barrel. PICTURE

I also offer a service where I will trim your barrel to fit if the barrel doesn't have a straight section at the muzzle.

PICTURE
    PICTURE 2
    PICTURE 3

Here is one I just made today for my own marker!

Sorry! Sorta bored. Felt like posting!
    Current Projects
    -1979 Jeep DJ5 "Mail Jeep"
    -1981 Chevrolet K10

Custom Title Honors BuzzKillington's Avatar

Default Re: Paintball Parts (Bunch of Pictures)

You should post a youtube demonstration!
    PS3: CaptBuzzCooler

Default Re: Paintball Parts (Bunch of Pictures)

Interesting. I may have to try this weekend with my Fiance. I really don't have a good video camera, but she has one. If it can catch the audio, I'll put a video up!
    Current Projects
    -1979 Jeep DJ5 "Mail Jeep"
    -1981 Chevrolet K10