Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Post pics of your cooling setups. Air, Water and Extreme setups welcome!

Default Re: Post pics of your cooling setups. Air, Water and Extreme setups welcome!

Here's my current set up. There are two 120mm fans at the front, one at the top, one at the rear. I have a 500rpm 140mm fan on the cpu cooler, and two fanless gpu coolers. I think I might get some really thin 120mm fans for them though. It's hard to say. Right now the loudest fans are the PSU and chipset, which is killing me a little bit. I may remove the chipset fan and add a potentiometer to the PSU, but I'm not sure.

The gpu coolers are two of these. The CPU cooler is this. All the fans are these.

Default Re: Post pics of your cooling setups. Air, Water and Extreme setups welcome!

geez, D has more heatsink than motherboard! 0_0!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

woy...collokweee...weeble weeble blaaaat artoodeeto's Avatar

I'm not even sure there *is* a motherboard under there!
    Quote Originally Posted by ElevateThis View Post
    I'd mod my dog if i could.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmEv View Post
    (Steam me.... that sounds bad >_<)

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Here's the new Corsair H50 I just got installed. Idling at 28, full load on a half-hour OCCT test topped at 47.

“Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

does that have the pump built into the waterblock? thats a pretty good idea.
    ber is id elicous

Yep, the pump and the block are one unit. It's a completely sealed system, comes pre-filled and it was a snap to install. So far I love it.
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

thats pretty cool. makes watercooling idiot proof basically. i like it! and nice cable management btw
    ber is id elicous

Quote Originally Posted by billygoat333 View Post
    makes watercooling idiot proof basically
    There is no such thing. The best we can hope for is idiot-resistant, and yeah it does that fairly well.

nice cable management btw

Appreciate that, but like the watercooling, I have to bow to the hardware on that also. This case makes cable management a snap. As Kayin once said, "Finally, factory cable management that doesn't suck". I'll have a review up on this case in a few days. I have to say, Thermaltake got it right with this one.

thats pretty cool. makes watercooling idiot proof basically. i like it! and nice cable management btw
    which is why i personally don't even consider it water cooling. yes you are using water, but you do nothing other then install it. which is nice, but not as fun.
    CPU: Q6600 G0 3.5GHz@1.4v (4.2GHz max) / 4790k 4.8ghz @1.265v
    GPU: 9800GTX /GTX780 hydrocopper
    Ram: Samsung 4GB /gskill 16gb DDR3 1600
    Mobo: EVGA-NF68-A1 680i (P32) /AsRock Extreme6
    PSU: Enermax Galaxy 850Watt /EVGA 850 G2
    HDD: OCZ 120GB Vertex4, Samsung evo 840 250GB
    LCD: Samsung 32" LN32A450, Samsung 226BW 22" wide
    Sound: Logtiech Z 5500
    CPU & GPU: 3x Swiftech MCR320, 2x MCP655, MCW60 R2, Dtek Fuzion V2, 18 high speed yates @ 5v

true, but it also (I think anyways) will bring people who were scared of WCing into the realm of it, and I've noticed that once you start WCing, you tend to want bigger and better until you have a setup like yours!
    ber is id elicous