Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Project Dubbed Vento 3600

Fresh Paint

Default Re: Project Dubbed Vento 3600

Quote Originally Posted by Skateboxx View Post
    i saw one here in the Philippines it cost almost $300.you can check it on my FB account. http://www.facebook.com/skateboxx
    Link directs me to your FB profile, but $300 US is steep.. unless shipping is covered, it's black, and it has some parts included.

Anodized

Quote Originally Posted by Humvee21 View Post
    Link directs me to your FB profile, but $300 US is steep.. unless shipping is covered, it's black, and it has some parts included.
    aw sorry dude i had miscalculated,its worth PHP8,000 here in the Philippines.

shipping not included,the distributor told me that was the last asus vento released in asia..

8,000.00 PHP = 183.465 USD

Anodized

Quote Originally Posted by Humvee21 View Post
    did you viewed the pictures?

Fresh Paint

did you viewed the pictures?
    I can't see the pictures. The link just directs me to your profile and then I can't really go anywhere from there. Is the case black? If it's brand new I'd take it for $200 if you wouldn't mind paying the seller and then shipping it to me.

Here's a pic of where the link directs me. I'm not sure where I can go from there?

EDIT:
    Well, I'm not exactly sure how to add pics directly by file.

Fresh Paint

I got one for $80 + $115 for shipping. Red and like new.

Anodized

aw sorry dude,my profile is private thats why you cant see the pics,anyway show us your new vento,and wow $80,where did you get that?

Fresh Paint

aw sorry dude,my profile is private thats why you cant see the pics,anyway show us your new vento,and wow $80,where did you get that?
    I got it from a guy on craigslist in OH. It's being shipped now but I'll post a new thread w/ pics when I get it!! Skateboxx, I want to do the same exact thing as you did with the extra vent but a little different with the inside part. I'll have questions when it gets here!

Fresh Paint

@Skateboxx, where did you get the modder's mesh from and does it have the same hole sizes as the (stock) side vent?

Also, what paint did you use to paint the inside of the case?

Anodized

@humvee21
    sure thing bro,ill check your thread when your vento is there!

i bought the mesh from a acrylic store here in the Philippines, and yes it is almost the same hole size of the stockmesh of the case, i use primer grey first, then flat black paints inside, i just make it look it rough textured by spraying almost 8 inches from the case..

Fresh Paint

@humvee21
    sure thing bro,ill check your thread when your vento is there!

i bought the mesh from a acrylic store here in the Philippines, and yes it is almost the same hole size of the stockmesh of the case, i use primer grey first, then flat black paints inside, i just make it look it rough textured by spraying almost 8 inches from the case..
    Any brand recommendation for the paint? And might you have the hole size of the mesh? I don't know the size but I am just eyeballing it at 1/16"? Thank you :-)

I'm just assuming you used a dremel to cut that hole, correct? Did the plastic turn white where it was cut? Sorry, I got many questions and I'm a noob modder but I really want this to turn out perfect.