Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm getting an iPad

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

Default I'm getting an iPad

I've been looking at getting an iPad. They look amazing!
    This might actually be the coolest invention of the 21st century. It amazes me that tablets have been out for years and they have never thought about being so incredibly thin!
    Unlike PC companies, Apple really cares about the consumer. They have spent so much time and money making a machine that people actually want. I'm really looking forward to using the Operating system too. I'm wondering how much better it'll be over W7.
    I think in a relatively short period of time most people will drop PC's and buy Macs. The low starting point of the iPad shows that Apple is sensitive to the needs of lower income consumers. The rediculous cost of Windows 7 alone is enough evidence of that. I think even Macs will soon be far cheaper than they are today.
    Just thinking about everything I've told you makes me realize that this was going to happen anyway, and you're a bunch of Fools if you think I'm serious about any of it^
    I just want to tell you that my next Contest is coming and it will be (Cr)apple themed!

WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar

Default Re: I'm getting an iPad

lol

I usually hate apple.

Although this product is very very flawed. It is a heart stopper when you first turn it in. I think you will definitely enjoy it.
    It's like JFK announcing the moon mission. He had no expertise in space travel, and no way of knowing if it would work. He just announced "we're going to the moon" and then they made it happen because everyone was on the same page and working towards the same goal. If he had said "well, let's get some people in space, and we'll see how far out we can get, and if I find someone to make a rocket strong enough, we could possibly approach the moon's orbit and maybe land" it wouldn't have happened.

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Gah! You got me. I thought you had gone off the deep end there for a second. lol
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Good one Ken! Honestly, I think the ipad is cool, but it is an oversized iPod touch. I'll stick with my iPhone.

Like a Lightning Bolt in Your Cheerios! Drum Thumper's Avatar

My condolences...
    Quote Originally Posted by artoodeeto View Post
    aw heck guys. We're modders. Let's just build our own, shall we?

DrumThumper.net || The Brewing Art ||
    My Flickr Stream

weren't ya the one with the i hate seeing apple everywhere thread? TGS has turned into a hipster :O lol
    Quote Originally Posted by nevermind1534 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if somebody sigquotes part of this.

Enjoy your large, thin piece of fail.
    Project:Mithril, sponsored by Petra's Tech Shop and Sidewinder Computers-MOTM Nominee October '08

Wow, it's like April Fool's Day in May, when nobody would see it coming. Nice...

Best keep that reciept, why? You'll know when it happens.
    Antec Sonata II | Pioneer DVR-212
    Good news! You can follow my website or follow me on twitter!