Thread: pokemonz (HG/SS)

Default pokemonz (HG/SS)

Had to ask.. anyone else here play pokemon? My entire floor at school played... Whats your team? no judgements. pokemon is for badasses
    Not dead yet

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default Re: pokemonz (HG/SS)

Hey, I'm 23 and I busted out my GameBoy last week to play some good old Pokemon Yellow.

*high fives*

The last one I played was Ruby though. Man, that was a crazy long time ago...

On an unrelated note, I was at my aunt's house the other day visiting and my niece and nephew were there with a huge collection of Pokemon cards. ...I started a trip down Memory Lane in front of my entire family, talking about Pokemon. At least I know I can relate to 10 year olds. I'm still hip, man! Woo! lmao
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

I'm a Pokeman hold-out. I known I'd get all involved in it, and I'm already addicted to a few games. I have some friends who play it though.

lol... sad as it sounds... im looking for someone to bounce ideas off for my battle team... i know... i loved pokemon for a long time... the only ones i missed were ruby and saphire.. lol... miss a gen miss alot aparently
    Not dead yet

I've got Emerald and SoulSilver in the DS right now. **** you, Japanese crack makers...
    Project:Mithril, sponsored by Petra's Tech Shop and Sidewinder Computers-MOTM Nominee October '08

Measure once, curse twice nevermind1534's Avatar

Heart Gold.

I shipped the 4th gen games, because they had no appeal to me, but I've played through all the other ones.

How about we post our friend codes here so we can battle/trade?
    Help my mini city
    Population Industry Transport Security
    Quote Originally Posted by progbuddy View Post
    It's probably the extreme radiation from the nuclear core in your phone. Push the control rod all the way in.
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend_NY View Post
    I'm not selling it in hell I'm selling it on eBay.

hmm... havnt done the friend trading stuff, so you will have to tell me where to find it...

My team ATM

dragonite lv. 60
    Alakazam lvl 59
    Typhlosion lvl 58
    glble lvl 18 (in training)
    marshtomp lvl 36 (in training)
    torterra lvl 32 (in training)
    Not dead yet

I really like the Pokemon. I have lots of collection of this Pokemon game DVDs.I recently buy some

Silver
    Gold
    Green and Emerald Pokemon in my home town shop...
    See the TOS for rules about links in your signature.

Pokemonz game and movie I will always keep in touch for this pokemon... ..

Free Movies

Every summer my family go visit my grandfathers and grandmothers summer place in northern Sweden for two weeks. That's two weeks with no internet and an unreliable cell phone reception. So every year me and my brother get the latest pokemon game for the DS and play it during the travel there (it's pretty far) and some during our time there.
    Projects: RGB Tower - Custom CPU water block

Watching someone else use your computer is like watching a drunk orangutan solve a rubix cube. They have no idea what they're doing and you just wish they'd hand you the damn thing so you can do it yourself.
    -TheOatmeal