Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: APB beta open

Custom Title Honors BuzzKillington's Avatar

Default APB beta open

For FilePlanet subscribers I may have to resubscribe. NFS:World and now APB!

EDIT: 7.32gig update for APB. Zzzzzz
    PS3: CaptBuzzCooler

Default Re: APB beta open

EVGA P55 LE :: Intel i5-750 @ 3.8 GHz w/ Zalman 9500 :: 2x 2GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 1600 :: ATI Radeon 5850 :: Micro Center G2 64GB SSD :: Samsung F3 1TB :: Western Digital 320GB :: X-Fi Xtreme Music :: Corsair TX-750w :: Windows 7 64-Bit :: Lian Li PC-9F

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Nice. I got one too.
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

APB wont open for some reason. I guess its down or something. Open it and it says page cannot be displayed?

Here's the server I'm in. Let me know if anyone joins in. I chose to be the bad guy since patrolling the streets sounded like it may get boring it there wasn't anything going on.

Once you have your Key to the City, you will have unlimited access to the Social District (where you can customise your characters, clothing and car, design symbols, play with the music editor and use the marketplace), and five hours of gametime in the Action Districts.
    Just a heads up. Most of the beta is just customization it looks like.

On a side note:

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this? http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/7195/abpb.jpg

I get this error everytime I try starting the launcher.

Went to the APB forum and someone suggested going directly to the folder and starting it, but still no luck and I have also tried reinstalling. I would make a post on the APB forum but for some reason when I hit "post" I just get redirected to the homepage.
    EVGA P55 LE :: Intel i5-750 @ 3.8 GHz w/ Zalman 9500 :: 2x 2GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 1600 :: ATI Radeon 5850 :: Micro Center G2 64GB SSD :: Samsung F3 1TB :: Western Digital 320GB :: X-Fi Xtreme Music :: Corsair TX-750w :: Windows 7 64-Bit :: Lian Li PC-9F

Not sure. The game is working fine for me. I'm almost level 6 and still am not 100% sure what I'm doing. lol

Bleh idk. For some reason it is downloading on my brothers computer so Im just going to move it to mine when its done.

How are you liking it so far?

It's a blast but there are some major lag spikes.

Playing a bad guy can suck because if you get in too much trouble you're going to get owned by enforcers for hours to come until your wanted level cools down. lol

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Well, mine should be done downloading...sometime tomorrow afternoon. I guess this should be expected today, but I'm pulling really crap download speeds.
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV