Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How cool is EVGA? I'm about to find out.

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar

Default Re: How cool is EVGA? I'm about to find out.

lookin good! that's kinda like the pics I took at the beginning of Armor Redux..the fans are all still but the LEDs are on lol

CJ I PM'd you the pics of my setup, I don't want to hijack x88x's thread lol

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Hahaha, go ahead. The point of this thread is over now anyways.
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

So, along the lines of EVGA being awesome, I got this email from them today..not sure why, maybe just a "Hey, you've had an account here for a month or so" thing, idk. Anyways, I just thought it was cool that they would actually send out useful advice to people, and even one of the 3 pieces of advice is for watercooling.

Dear EVGA Member,,

Thank you for your purchase from EVGA! We like to make sure that you are receiving and will continue to receive a great experience with your EVGA product.

Have you looked inside your system recently? Dust can be a tough foe against your hardware and EVGA is here to help. Take a few minutes to open up your system and make sure your system is running clean and cool at the same time. Here are some simple steps to keep your EVGA product running for a lifetime of use.

1. Every 30 days get some canned/compressed air and clean out your system. Dust can cause heat issues which can lead to hardware failure if not maintained and cause an unwanted RMA in the future. Remove your components one at a time to thoroughly clean them. Take the time to keep your system clean and keep it running.

2. Preventing dust is just as important as keeping it out of your system. Some cases have built in filters to prevent dust and build up from entering your case. Make sure to clean or replace any filters to maintain good clean airflow into your EVGA system. Don’t have any filters? Take a look online for some simple ways to add filters to your case and keep it clean.

3. Running water cooling? Have you flushed your system recently? Water cooling can become a nightmare if not maintained. Make sure to flush your system to prevent mold, algae and build up from creating complications. Make sure to clean your system fans at the same time, blocked air flow on your radiator can cause just as much trouble.

Following these simple steps to maintain your EVGA system will improve your gaming experience and keep you fraggin’ for a lifetime.

Thank you,
    EVGA Customer Service
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

Quote Originally Posted by x88x View Post
    So, along the lines of EVGA being awesome, I got this email from them today..not sure why, maybe just a "Hey, you've had an account here for a month or so" thing, idk. Anyways, I just thought it was cool that they would actually send out useful advice to people, and even one of the 3 pieces of advice is for watercooling.
    EVGA has been by far one of my favorite parts manufacturers. Theyre one of the ones that make a big attempt at doing it right.