Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: At first I was like :/ then I was like D:

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default Re: At first I was like :/ then I was like D:

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Hardware View Post
    BOOO! I don't get it. I fail
    PM with massive clue sent. ^_^
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

WWMD- What Would MacGyver Do? Mark_Hardware's Avatar

I think I hurt myself. Thanks Z.
    My name is Mark Hardware, and I approved this message.

Project; Mark1
    (On hold until......)

Unless I'm getting old, all I have to say is I still wouldn't mind seeing Niagara falls...
    Current Projects
    -1979 Jeep DJ5 "Mail Jeep"
    -1981 Chevrolet K10

Quote Originally Posted by altec View Post
    Unless I'm getting old, all I have to say is I still wouldn't mind seeing Niagara falls...
    Nope, that's not it either. You're... kind of on the right track though, I suppose.
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Dunno, I think I've hit a wall with this one.

wtb a hint
    EVGA P55 LE :: Intel i5-750 @ 3.8 GHz w/ Zalman 9500 :: 2x 2GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 1600 :: ATI Radeon 5850 :: Micro Center G2 64GB SSD :: Samsung F3 1TB :: Western Digital 320GB :: X-Fi Xtreme Music :: Corsair TX-750w :: Windows 7 64-Bit :: Lian Li PC-9F

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar

don't see it lol

Don't trust what you see at first, all is not what appears to be.

This really is a mind blower illusion, by the way. Even after someone TOLD me what it was, I still had a hard time seeing it. I can see it now just fine, but it did take awhile to adjust, even with the knowledge of knowing what I was looking at.

When you see it, you'll s*** bricks. ...bricks... those are lovely things, aren't they? You can build all sorts of things with them!

Custom Title Honors BuzzKillington's Avatar

Is it the green coolaid man on the mountain? Or the dark spot in the sky?

PS3: CaptBuzzCooler