Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: At first I was like :/ then I was like D:

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default Re: At first I was like :/ then I was like D:

That... is... HILARIOUS.

But no, you're not even close what-so-ever. lol

Man, we have a lot of interesting guesses. Rodents, boobs, waterfalls, kool-aid man, UFO... lol you people crack me up.

It's not a hidden object or anything. Its a thing that you think is a thing, but really isn't a thing because it's actually another thing.
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

It could be that the object that doesn't look like its supposed to. is extremely obvious to others, so they dont' pay any attention to it, and keep looking for something else. Just a theory.

Quote Originally Posted by rendermandan View Post
    It could be that the object that doesn't look like its supposed to. is extremely obvious to others, so they dont' pay any attention to it, and keep looking for something else. Just a theory.
    That very well could be, as it was for you I believe?

Psh. Great, now everyone after the fact will be like OH I TOTALLY KNEW THAT. YEAH.... lol

I'll tell you what though, if I saw people out on a boat or something like that on that lake, I'd be pretty disturbed...

Edit: Screw it.

I'd also be pretty disturbed to see a giant cat walk across those beaches over there.
    Last edited by Zephik; 06-25-2010 at 12:12 AM. Reason: .
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

I must be brain dead.
    It's like JFK announcing the moon mission. He had no expertise in space travel, and no way of knowing if it would work. He just announced "we're going to the moon" and then they made it happen because everyone was on the same page and working towards the same goal. If he had said "well, let's get some people in space, and we'll see how far out we can get, and if I find someone to make a rocket strong enough, we could possibly approach the moon's orbit and maybe land" it wouldn't have happened.

I mod everything I touch. Indybird's Avatar

O_O

All I have to say.

-Indybird

Custom Title Honors BuzzKillington's Avatar

Definitely can't go skiing here.
    PS3: CaptBuzzCooler

Alright, if you want the answer, just click this link. Otherwise... don't click it? lol

http://i.imgur.com/MLzI8.jpg

Now that I think about it. I'm sure a lot of you saw that to begin with. Oh well. Just look at all the neat things we found! The kool-aid man is my favorite so far. lol

Edit: That's a photoshop somebody did, btw.

Edit 2: And for those of you who saw it right away, the title of this thread still technically works for you! lmao
    Last edited by Zephik; 06-25-2010 at 12:47 AM. Reason: .

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Ok, I think I see it..at least part of it anyways. But..

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzKillington View Post
    Definitely can't go skiing here.
    Is that a reference to part of it or just that there isn't any snow?
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

Custom Title Honors BuzzKillington's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by x88x View Post
    Ok, I think

Is that a reference to part of it or just that there isn't any snow?
    Water ski. You could try but it'd probably hurt.
    PS3: CaptBuzzCooler

I was wondering what the hell you guys were talking about with the beaches and all. Jeez. I saw the illusion backwards, I didn't see a lake. apparently people see it 50/50.

^^ Spoiler ^^
    It's like JFK announcing the moon mission. He had no expertise in space travel, and no way of knowing if it would work. He just announced "we're going to the moon" and then they made it happen because everyone was on the same page and working towards the same goal. If he had said "well, let's get some people in space, and we'll see how far out we can get, and if I find someone to make a rocket strong enough, we could possibly approach the moon's orbit and maybe land" it wouldn't have happened.