Thread: 58 cal cannon? anyone? lol

Custom Title Honors BuzzKillington's Avatar
    PS3: CaptBuzzCooler

Default Re: 58 cal cannon? anyone? lol

Seriously BuzzKillington, where do you come up with all these random discounts? 0_o
    Projects: RGB Tower - Custom CPU water block

Watching someone else use your computer is like watching a drunk orangutan solve a rubix cube. They have no idea what they're doing and you just wish they'd hand you the damn thing so you can do it yourself.
    -TheOatmeal

Custom Title Honors BuzzKillington's Avatar

A ton of ways.

I'm subscribed to a ton of online stores so they send me e-mails, I closely follow ~30 deal sites, I have affiliate accounts with some online stores like buy.com so they send me deals that will be available a week in advance and I shop around for a lot of stuff; if I find a deal on something I'm looking to buy, I'll hunt to find an even better deal and I'll usually post it here.

This cannon I just so happened to be ordering ammo and some how stumbled across this baby cannon. 30 bucks for a functional attractive cannon, I figured I'd post because I thought it was pretty neat, even if only used for a desk ornament.

EDIT: Thought I should mention on top of the deals I've found there are usually ways to purchase the item even cheaper. After I've narrowed down 1-3 sites with the best deal possible, I'll then hunt to see which of the 1-3 sites have coupon codes available and top it off with cashback sites that give you 2-8% cash back for orders.
    I'm proud to say I've nearly perfected stretching money online and since I live in San Diego, there aren't many mom and pop shops to support but when possible I try to since I've saved literally thousands of dollars online.
    PS3: CaptBuzzCooler

That's pretty interesting. I'll have to learn that someday myself but for now I'll PM you whenever I need to buy anything
    Projects: RGB Tower - Custom CPU water block

Watching someone else use your computer is like watching a drunk orangutan solve a rubix cube. They have no idea what they're doing and you just wish they'd hand you the damn thing so you can do it yourself.
    -TheOatmeal