Thread: iPod Touch G2 16GB

Default Another Sale thread. Shipping next day.

----------------------All prices Including shipping----------------------

iPod touch for sale, second Generation. 16GB. $140

Includes USB Cable, Manuals, and Black sleeve. Need it gone ASAP, need the money. Just sold my other one on Ebay for 170. New 8GB ones sell for $199. I will replace the backplate at my expense if you want. Nothing wrong with it, just got my name etched.

3D Game Engine Programming

$35, never read. Just skimmed. Comes with working CD, Tested.

Beginning C++ Through game programming

Great Book, read, some highlighting. No damage, working CD Tested. $10

http://www.amazon.com/Beginning-Thro...4&sr=1-1-fkmr1

Saitek X52 Flight control System

$50, . No Box, or CD. Drivers downloadable, both drivers and joysticks were tested. Fully Working.

Original Flip Video Cam

$35 Fully Working, Tested.
    It's like JFK announcing the moon mission. He had no expertise in space travel, and no way of knowing if it would work. He just announced "we're going to the moon" and then they made it happen because everyone was on the same page and working towards the same goal. If he had said "well, let's get some people in space, and we'll see how far out we can get, and if I find someone to make a rocket strong enough, we could possibly approach the moon's orbit and maybe land" it wouldn't have happened.

Default Re: iPod Touch G2 16GB

Update and included some stuff. TTT! I have no idea why the title hasn't changed.
    It's like JFK announcing the moon mission. He had no expertise in space travel, and no way of knowing if it would work. He just announced "we're going to the moon" and then they made it happen because everyone was on the same page and working towards the same goal. If he had said "well, let's get some people in space, and we'll see how far out we can get, and if I find someone to make a rocket strong enough, we could possibly approach the moon's orbit and maybe land" it wouldn't have happened.

Some prices lowered. Going away for a few weeks Sunday, contact now so you can get these.

I would swipe up the 16gb if I weren't broke as a joke. stupid college.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER