Thread: iPhone 3G vs iPod Touch 2G?

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default iPhone 3G vs iPod Touch 2G?

What are all the differences between the two? Please be as thorough as possible! Thanks!
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default Re: iPhone 3G vs Touch 2G?

The reason why I ask is because I have the opportunity to trade my (newly replaced as of a few days ago) Touch for an iPhone 3G from 2008.

I'd look it up myself, but I have to walk down the street with my iPod just to get a connection at the moment. Researching on an iPod BLOWS, btw. lol

Edit: Duh! Thanks wikipedia.

Yeah I'll definitely be trading. lol
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

ATX Mental Case

I think the iPod Touch 2G has a much faster processor (same as the 3GS).

I used to have a 3GS (until some douche stole it), and it was quite noticeably more smooth than the 3G.

I think hes right about the faster processor. the 2g and the 3gs came out about the same time, and the 1g and the 3g were the same... so im gonna vote yes, side note, my itouch 2g runs ios 4 with out geeking out like the 3g does...
    Not dead yet

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

Default Re: iPhone 3G vs iPod Touch 2G?

Here's a question. Why does an 8GB ipod cost $150 and an 8GB Sansa (which is just as good) is $80?
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

Default Re: iPhone 3G vs iPod Touch 2G?

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatSatan View Post
    Here's a question. Why does an 8GB ipod cost $150 and an 8GB Sansa (which is just as good) is $80?
    The apple logo! One has it, the other doesn't.
    Antec Sonata II | Pioneer DVR-212
    Good news! You can follow my website or follow me on twitter!