Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CoolIT Systems to give away 100 ECO A.L.C. units! Find out how to win one.

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

Default CoolIT Systems to give away 100 ECO A.L.C. units! Find out how to win one.

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=525]CoolIT Systems to give away 100 ECO A.L.C. units! Find out how to win one.[/drupal]

By Charles Gantt ( Oneslowz28 )

A few weeks back, blueonblack had the chance to review CoolIT Systems ECO A.L.C., a stand alone CPU liquid cooling solution. CoolIT has just announced that they will be giving 100 of the ECO A.L.C units away to those who come up with the best idea on how to reuse your old CPU Air cooler. So do you have an innovative use for your old CPU Air Coolers? Keep reading to find out how to submit your idea.
    Last edited by Oneslowz28; 07-31-2010 at 05:46 AM.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus Technochicken's Avatar

Default Re: CoolIT Systems to give away 100 ECO A.L.C. units! Find out how to win one.

I'm stuck on the stock AMD heatsink right now, so I am definitely in this one. According to a comment on the video, there were not even 100 entries to the last coolit contest, so hopefully I'll have a pretty good chance.

Default Re: CoolIT Systems to give away 100 ECO A.L.C. units! Find out how to win one.

I'm definitely going to enter this one. I love their coolers. Really good stuff.

finally I have a use for those old heatsinks i have

Here's my entry:

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

Awesome!

I love that video. +rep for that! and I hope you win!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

Thanks, so do I!

I got an entry made. It's on a similar theme as some other people's ideas, but I didn't steal it. I had the idea myself and I think my implementation is better. Enjoy! Make sure to vote up Technochicken's and my entries.

So, nobody liked my video, eh? Well, you've got egg on your face! Everyone who entered the contest won since only 25 or so people entered. Technochicken, to claim your prize you'll need to go to the contest page on youtube and find the comment that tells you what to message to CoolItSystems on youtube. They'll mail you your prize right away! Woo! Aside from winning, my video has been linked to from the front page of the CoolIt website as a "favorite entry".

(Since there's really no sarcasm or subtlety on the internet I'll make this statement here so you all know that I like you all very much and this post was all in good fun.)