Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CoolIT Systems to give away 100 ECO A.L.C. units! Find out how to win one.

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus Technochicken's Avatar

Default Re: CoolIT Systems to give away 100 ECO A.L.C. units! Find out how to win one.

It's too bad we don't each get 4 Eco's

I sent them all the info a few hours ago. I can't wait to get it! Hopefully it will inspire me to actually do a little overclocking of my CPU.

Default Re: CoolIT Systems to give away 100 ECO A.L.C. units! Find out how to win one.

I'm glad I entered! I might shoot for some OCing too now that my PC will have a decent cooler
    oh, BTW, here's my video(sucks, I know)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2UVeJrvKik

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Crap, I didn't think to enter until the 20th, 2 days late...yet another example of procrastination screwing me over.
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

They are allowing me to get the Vantage, but I have to pay the difference, even though in their message they said that mine was the favorite around the office! Oh well, free stuff is pretty awesome. Maybe I can find a way for them to get me a free Maestro. I would be up for that for sure.