Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: That Would be a Cool Mod - Thread

Default Re: That Would be a Cool Mod - Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Konrad View Post
    I jokingly thought "who would use a bloody big high-tech trash can for a PC mod?" - now I know.
    Ah, I was thinking more along the lines of a scratch build utilizing the solar powered concept. But yeah, I'd mod a solar powered trashcan! Wanna fight about it?
    I'll procrastinate tomorrow.

Now that I think about it - you might be able to rig one of these up as a server rack. WxDxH Dimensions are 26.1"x25.9"x50.4" ... you could fit about 30Us in there with space to spare. 20-ton hydraulic press has to go, maybe keep it for another mod project. I haven't got a clue what to do with the solar panel.
    My mind says Technic, but my body says Duplo.

Quote Originally Posted by Konrad View Post
    Now that I think about it - you might be able to rig one of these up as a server rack. WxDxH Dimensions are 26.1"x25.9"x50.4" ... you could fit about 30Us in there with space to spare. 20-ton hydraulic press has to go, maybe keep it for another mod project. I haven't got a clue what to do with the solar panel.
    There you go!
    The body becomes a server rack, the solar panels go to a scratch-build low-power PC and the 20-ton hydraulic press can be used to open and close the 20-ton door to your nuclear-bunker mod.
    I'll procrastinate tomorrow.