Thread: Where can I get an ATX backplate diagram?

Default Where can I get an ATX backplate diagram?

Does anyone know where I can get a vector drawing of an entire ATX backplate?

Something like this - but just a simple line drawing with measurements?

I'd prefer not to have to dig one of my rigs out of storage just to measure the backplate - I haven't yet moved my stuff into my new apartment and don't have a PC case at hand.

Thanks in advance.
    *j

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Default Re: Where can I get an ATX backplate diagram?

I don't know where to find your line drawing, but I have a backplate I'd be happy to send you. Easier to walk to the mailbox than dig out your hardware.
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

Unfortunately I'm sending parts to the shop tomorrow morning, but a really appreciate the gesture.

Thanks anyway man!

*j

It's not a line drawing, but I'm assuming you're just looking for dimensions.

They can be found here starting on page 12.
    I'll procrastinate tomorrow.

That only covers the IO unfortunately, and is the place where I've been working from so-far. Thank you nonetheless however.

------
    An amazingly awesome cat named Josh sent me an email with no text, just an attachment in the form of an EPS file.

Whoever you are - THANK YOU SO MUCH.

In the interest of saving anyone else from this headache I've uploaded the *.eps file to my server and now offer it up to the community as a small sign of my appreciation!

*click for download*

*j