Page 28 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1823242526272829303132333878 ... LastLast

Thread: Official TBCS Folding Team

Default Re: Official TBCS Folding Team

bring it. lol.... im adding another 460 to my armada soon. oh... and im oc'ing this i7. should be good for ~4.0... now where's kayin. i've never oc'd an intel. lol
    Not dead yet

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Hmmm, I might see how far I can push my stuff too...I've never really tried OCing before...though, with my LC setup, I don't really have any excuse..
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

be careful oc'ing those gpus... anything crazy and they will start failing wu's for a straight day
    Not dead yet

If it isn't stock, it's modded! slaveofconvention's Avatar

Ok you guys are amazing. I was hoping this would take off but I never expected this sort of support so a HUGE thankyou from me and the TBCS staff.

Not only is our daily output MUCH higher than I ever hoped, it's still accelerating - I genuinely thought it'd have leveled off by now but yesterday alone we produced over 140,000 points.

We are the fastest moving team over the last 7 days, bar none - this is in part down to the fact that there's plenty of idle teams still for us to overtake but even the new teams starting out aren't even getting close - no-one is going up the ranks faster!

If you check the EO page you can also see the top 5 threats - the teams we'll catch next, and the teams that are catching us. At the time of writing there is NO-ONE catching us at all - of the almost 6000 teams listed BELOW us, not a single one of them is on course to overtake us.... EVER.....

And last, but not least, a big congratulations to diluzio91. Trace gave us a good start before any of us started folding for the team, and started us off with almost a 1/4 million points - as of earler today diluzio91 has overtaken him at the top of the list of members and x88x is just behind and should move up into 2nd place in the very near future.

Again guys, thank you all very much. Not only have we proven what we can do when we try (once again) we're also contributing to genuine research in ways that just a few years ago would have been next to impossible.

GO TBCS

Current Projects: Lobo | Unimatrix | High Voltage | Antec 900 Revamp (Phase 2)
    Completed Projects: General Lee | Synergy Green | Liquid Yellow
    Planned Projects: K-9-PC | Limey

lost my i7 today due to a faulty motherboard, ordering a p55 ftw from evga. should have the i7 up again and the phenom paired to a 460 in the next week or 2!
    Not dead yet

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Heheh, yup. Next WU one of my systems turns in should put me over Trace. (only 283pts away now) Once you add that 460 though, diluzio, I think you're gonna leave me in the dust. Maybe I can catch you for a bit while you i7 is down though..

...now if I can just convince PLAR to spend 5 minutes getting his stuff sorted out, we could add another ~30k-40k ppd to our team.
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

The floppy drive is no longer obsolete. AmEv's Avatar

Anyone see anything wrong with my sig by chance?
    Two years. They were great. Let's make the next ones even better!

Tri.fecta

Until we're listed individually - which could be anytime - that won't work - you should be able to get the one with the Team stats only to work for now....

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...e.php?t=191053

I read that we have to go top 800 to get individual stats - but I also read something about fast moving teams getting listed individually before 800 which we'd definitely qualify for - either way, we'll be there soon enough heh

EDIT: Having just checked, it seems that every team in the top 1200 has individual stats - below that there are occasional gaps so it's even closer than that We'll need in the region of 4.2 million points to get into the top 1200 - bearing in mind we're over 1.7 million now, we only broke the 1 million barrier just 6 days ago and our production rate is still accelerating...... It really isn't that far away - if we flatline today and our production stops increasing we should be in the top 1200 in about 2 weeks - I seriously don't think it'll take that long though....
    Last edited by slaveofconvention; 04-05-2011 at 06:58 PM.

The floppy drive is no longer obsolete. AmEv's Avatar

Oh.

From EOC FAQ:

Individual stats are added when the team rank reaches at least 800. It is possible for individuals to be added sooner if the team's rank is at least 1,200 AND their rank has gone up by at least 5 spots in the last 7 days. So the more active teams get their users' added sooner.
    Two years. They were great. Let's make the next ones even better!

Tri.fecta

Well right now, the team at 1199 has a 24hr average of 15k - that was enough to get them a 21 place rise in the last 7 days so if we stay anywhere near our current 120k 24 hour average, I'm fairly sure we'll qualify

Based purely on the 24hr average production, we're actually 156th worldwide - not bad for a team which really, is still in it's first month!