Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Console mods

  1. #1
    Anodized
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    56

    Default Console mods

    Hey all !!!
    Does anyone of you know if there is a good game console modding forum out there?
    I've searched all over the place and could not find anything good.

  2. #2
    Wait, What? knowledgegranted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    569

    Default Re: Console mods

    You just posted in a great modding forum! There are many console mods here, feel free to post yours and/or look at others!!
    It's like JFK announcing the moon mission. He had no expertise in space travel, and no way of knowing if it would work. He just announced "we're going to the moon" and then they made it happen because everyone was on the same page and working towards the same goal. If he had said "well, let's get some people in space, and we'll see how far out we can get, and if I find someone to make a rocket strong enough, we could possibly approach the moon's orbit and maybe land" it wouldn't have happened.

  3. #3
    Anodized
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    56

    Default Re: Console mods

    Hehe yea i know, maybe ill have to do a little more serious search here
    Thanks for the reply.

    Thing is, i wondered if there is anything like the forum over at benheck.com (which is mostly portable mods) that is more "specialized" in console mods?
    Last edited by cellsite60; 10-19-2010 at 11:56 AM. Reason: spelling

  4. #4
    baaah. billygoat333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    3,331

    Default Re: Console mods

    I haven't really seen too much out there, course I didnt look to hard for console mods. I am currently doing an original xbox mod... (although it has stalled significantly since school started again lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

  5. #5
    Measure once, curse twice nevermind1534's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    3,244

    Default Re: Console mods

    TBCS (where you are right now!) is good, then some other ones that I know of are MODDEDbyBACTERIA, the benheck forums, and xbox scene.

    Bacteria mods many pre 4th gen consoles, and is very helpful.
    Help my mini city
    Population Industry Transport Security
    Quote Originally Posted by progbuddy View Post
    It's probably the extreme radiation from the nuclear core in your phone. Push the control rod all the way in.
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend_NY View Post
    I'm not selling it in hell I'm selling it on eBay.

  6. #6
    baaah. billygoat333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    3,331

    Default Re: Console mods

    Quote Originally Posted by nevermind1534 View Post
    TBCS (where you are right now!) is good, then some other ones that I know of are MODDEDbyBACTERIA, the benheck forums, and xbox scene.

    Bacteria mods many pre 4th gen consoles, and is very helpful.
    I forgot about xbox_scene. that place is pretty good for xboxes, thats where I went for help on *cough* software mods and such for regular xboxes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

  7. #7
    Custom Title Honors Snowman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    B F E
    Posts
    1,005

    Default Re: Console mods

    Quote Originally Posted by billygoat333 View Post
    I forgot about xbox_scene. that place is pretty good for xboxes, thats where I went for help on *cough* software mods and such for regular xboxes.
    I have to go way against the grain here.. in my experience xbox scene has more flamers and trolls than /b/. If you have any questions that are even close to making you sound like a noob you will have to pick through 3 pages of harassment to get real information. XBOX100 used to be the place to go but the domain expired and it was a fiasco to get it back and when they did the database was gone and one of the best xbox modding forums died. This may seem unfair to scene but I am just voicing my personal experience.
    Regedit'ed, Rooted, and Jailbroke anymore questions?
    Here’s a bumper sticker I’d like to see: “We are the proud parents of a child who’s self-esteem is sufficient that he doesn’t need us promoting his minor scholastic achievements on the back of our car.”

  8. #8
    Measure once, curse twice nevermind1534's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    3,244

    Default Re: Console mods

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    I have to go way against the grain here.. in my experience xbox scene has more flamers and trolls than /b/. If you have any questions that are even close to making you sound like a noob you will have to pick through 3 pages of harassment to get real information. XBOX100 used to be the place to go but the domain expired and it was a fiasco to get it back and when they did the database was gone and one of the best xbox modding forums died. This may seem unfair to scene but I am just voicing my personal experience.
    I've never really used them; I just know that LiTHiUM0XiD3 goes there with his xbox stuff and such
    Help my mini city
    Population Industry Transport Security
    Quote Originally Posted by progbuddy View Post
    It's probably the extreme radiation from the nuclear core in your phone. Push the control rod all the way in.
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend_NY View Post
    I'm not selling it in hell I'm selling it on eBay.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •