Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Fallout New Vegas

Default Re: Fallout New Vegas

Now that sounds more like my play-style I may well revisit the game one day as downloaded copies are never perfect reflections on store-bought copies so maybe I could get into it. For now though I have no money to buy it, no time to play it and no real desire to do either of the above anyway When it's cheaper and I've crossed a few projects off my list I'll have a think about trying again!

Been playing this game for quite some time and started with a pistol type character then made a melee character and enjoy cracking skulls with my rebar club almost as much as I enjoy getting head shots with whatever rifle I have handy. Once I find a true sniper rifle or scope to go on the one I have, I might raise my guns skill above 16

As for bugs it doesn't matter how you got the game there are tons of glitches
    my favorite is unloading your entire weapon into a friendly NPC without left clicking or random crashes when you haven't saved in awhile either way if you like the game shell out some cold hard $$ just to let Bethesda know you might like another game like this someday, again, in the future!

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Techno_Savage View Post
    random crashes when you haven't saved in awhile
    Ah yes. Random crashes, my old friend. How are you? Through Oblivion and Fallout 3, good old 'F5' was my greatest protection...and my greatest downfall.
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

Random crashes are the norm for Bethsoft.
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

The first expansion pack called "Dead Money" is out! Download it today from Steam
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440